Good fun with full autos..

AR15/M16 related

Get some here!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
now that is one kick ass video.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive seen that video on the history channel before. Deffinatly makes you now want to come accross these guys in the jungle. And if you do, better hope you have more than a semi-auto AR
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have a direct link to the video? I can't get it to work.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
http://thatvideosite.com/view/392.html
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I can handle NFA in terms of auto I believe their shold be some obstruction to full auto to keep it in responsible hands.  AOW and SBR parts must go they make no sense.  However I would settle for a lifting of the 86 ban as it puts Full-auto out of my range.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]
They are killing the POOR trees!

I wish the Suppressors would be come a $5.00 tax.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can handle NFA in terms of auto I believe their shold be some obstruction to full auto to keep it in responsible hands.  AOW and SBR parts must go they make no sense.  However I would settle for a lifting of the 86 ban as it puts Full-auto out of my range.

Well, I should have added...Michigan needs to deep six the Michigan "no" full auto law. We can have C&R full autos, but you'd better have a good CLEO to sign off. Because most won't, if you are joe public, from what I am hearing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool sigline.  Worth repeating.

False is the idea of utility... that would take fire from men because it burns, and water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils, except the destruction of liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:31:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyone have a direct link to the video? I can't get it to work.

Try right clicking, save as.  May work.

ds1.thatvideosite.com/core/392/Move Shoot Tactics_Navy Seals.mpg
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:03:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

And the hands of .gov are responsible? Wake up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top