Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:34:23 PM EDT
What is up with every guy I see with tats on the calves, necks, etc?

Do you really think you are making some kind of profound statement to society?

I am loading up on tatoo removal company stock, I hate to think what flabby 40 yo+ people with these are going to look like... (Think double or triple chin stretched out tatoos will look like, yeach...)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
here we go again.    At least your not calling them whore brands
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

More of a "stud finder"
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I refrained from using tramp-stamp for the ladies...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Nope and it's no good asking ya mother

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I was in the Navy,  
Can I be excused?

I'm no where near 40, damnit.
And it's not flab.  It's a reserve fuel cell incase I get the cancer or the worms er sumthin.

I'll go back over to the DU now and hit some more polls.

I'll come back in a little while with some popcorn...

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What is up with every guy I see with tats on the calves, necks, etc?

Do you really think you are making some kind of profound statement to society?

I am loading up on tatoo removal company stock, I hate to think what flabby 40 yo+ people with these are going to look like... (Think double or triple chin stretched out tatoos will look like, yeach...)

its soes the demons can find their cattle . when they get here they will be hungry. the ink glows in particular hues that they can see based on their metabolism.

they prefer the metal implants though since they will come equipped with metal detectors and will be like civil war relic hunters looking for old bullets and buckles.

they will be hungry. the ink and the metal is all a plan done millions of years ago by the robandos. all those tatto parlors are MRE pre-staging areas set up to a bunch of sub-races that they conquired during the third epoch in the next galaxy over.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Why the hell are so many of you concerned  with what other people are doing? My tattoo's and those of other people have absolutely no effect on you in any way. Damn, ya want to know what I hate ! Goofy screws'  ( 30-60 years old, after that it can be forgiven ) who wear back jeans with white shoes, my god do they have any idea who absolutely stupid they look? I think even Saint Peter is going to take one look at that ensemble and lock the freaken gate on them.......................
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why the hell are so many of you concerned  with what other people are doing? My tattoo's and those of other people have absolutely no effect on you in any way. Damn, ya want to know what I hate ! Goofy screws'  ( 30-60 years old, after that it can be forgiven ) who wear back jeans with white shoes, my god do they have any idea who absolutely stupid they look? I think even Saint Peter is going to take one look at that ensemble and lock the freaken gate on them.......................

I can change black jeans and white shoes in 5 seconds....  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was in the Navy,  
Can I be excused?

I'm no where near 40, damnit.
And it's not flab.  It's a reserve fuel cell incase I get the cancer or the worms er sumthin.

I'll go back over to the DU now and hit some more polls.

I'll come back in a little while with some popcorn...

Interesting, I tried to register at DU and they are not accepting any new register(s).
I guess they want to keep the 'core' the only posters in the Katrina aftermath.
They couldn't allow anyone to burst their crazy bubbles and provide an intelligent critique of their ideas/analysis/feelings.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then please do you look like a fool.......... and then answer as to how my tattoos effect you and your life .......
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the hell are so many of you concerned  with what other people are doing? My tattoo's and those of other people have absolutely no effect on you in any way. etc...

Then please do you look like a fool.......... and then answer as to how my tattoos effect you and your life .......

Tattoos destroy the ozone layer, cause acid rain and contribute to emphysema.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You will reply back you are nothing like this, but every 20-25 yo tatoo'd guy I see around my neighborhood lives with mommy, sleeps all day, and has his friends hanging out in the driveway drinking beer and making a lot of noise until late at night...

I am sure you are a boy scout instead, tell us all what a saint you are...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Who really cares? Youll see someone walk by with a tat. You may think they  look terrible or look great. They may be really proud of them or later on regret getting them. Who cares? Youll never see them again
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#15]

You will reply back you are nothing like this, but every 20-25 yo tatoo'd guy I see around my neighborhood lives with mommy, sleeps all day, and has his friends hanging out in the driveway drinking beer and making a lot of noise until late at night...

I am sure you are a boy scout instead, tell us all what a saint you are...

Next your going to tell me just because I'm black I'm a thief is this how it works ???? Open you eyes man, even if I was what you say all tattooed men are, how does this effect you so much that it has you this upset? Did some one with a tattoo mug you or steal your girl friend , come on lets here it.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Take it to the Pit...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top