Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2001 8:54:50 PM EDT

I can take them all on an individual basis...

Blacks?
They have shown time and time and time and time again that no matter where you put them, they won't succeed.
They aren't fully evolved. They are savages.
They have no indeginous sciences, tonal music, or any native technological accomplishment.

As far as American negros, they make up a miniscule portion (12%) of the population, yet commit 76% of all gun related homocides..
If it weren't for negros, our gun-related homocide statistics would be on a per-capita par with Norway.

I had to live amongst them as a child, and I have told the story a billion times here, so I don't feel like typing it again.I'll just say this.
I know them.
I know how they behave as a race. I have seen it.
So I really don't let a bunch of lilly-white as crackers who never have to deal with them tell me how wonderful they are, or how being biased against them is bad.
It's all too damn easy to love them, or give them "a chance" when you don't have to live with them.
Think they are all equal?
Fine.
Go your local "King Street" (Every town has one, and it's always in the shittiest 'hood...wonder why that is) and shake some hands...
Make some new black friends...
You'll see...

Socio-economics?
Well, lemme see...
If you can explain a socio-economic reason that causes negros to pick up a gun, and shoot someone over a pair of shoes, or a bag of dope, or an argument...i'd like to hear it.
Because they are 7 times more likely to commit homocide then any given white man, and money or lack thereof dosen't in any way quantify thier bent to kill people.

Fact is, they suck.
View Quote

Fact is you, McRedneck take nothing case by case. You are a klansman. If this was forty years ago, you would go out with your brother in law/cousin, and hang a nigra for the hell of it. The only way that activity is done is in groups.  How do I taste? That has to be your sore spot, noone can have that much anger, unless its just plain stupidity. A friend told me about this website and I have been reading a little. I didnt plan on ever posting, and I dont plan on coming back. Your overt rascism, and neonazi followers are too distasteful for me. Rebel flags and rednecks, If it smells like a rally, looks like a rally, feels like a rally, it is a rally.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
and I dont plan on coming back.
View Quote

Okay.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't feed the trolls, their threads die of neglect. Sound advice to all!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi BigBlackDick. Bye BigBlackDick.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, bye....
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW, how is your characterization of ALL AR15.com members as racists any different from McUZI's characterization of ALL afro-americans as murderous, crack-dealing savages???

That's what I thought.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that you Mayor Marion Barry?  Shouldn't your name be BigWhiteRock?  
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#7]
hey troll first off that was one persons OPION u dont like it go away dont blame all of us.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems like you are judging an entire group by the actions of some number of individuals. Hmmm...isn't that what racists do? See ya, you won't be missed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Get your damn facts straight.
Assault Web is the home of the racists.  ar15.com is an away game.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get your damn facts straight.
Assault Web is the home of the racists.  ar15.com is an away game.
View Quote

And all this time I thought ASSweb.net was the home of the paranoid, redneck, SKS owning armchair patriots...
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:12:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I am white, my best friend is black. So i'm a racist. OKIE!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#12]
[size=4]Can't we all just get along?

I guess not.....oh well![/size=4]

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Welcome back CavVet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Nooooooooooooo...That's not CAV-VET...
He's waaaaay smarter then that.

This is the One Post "Black Member" who always pops up during a racial discussion, to announce on his first post that he is never coming black.

I just reallyt wish I knew what white SOB is so dedicated to the preservation of the black race that he would go to the trouble to get the facke screen name, and pretend to be black...

THis happens [b]EVERY[/b] time....

"Ohhhhhhh I'm a black man, and i've been lurking, that's why I don't have any posts, but, well, you are all racist, so i'm never coming back..."

It's hillarious. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Fact is you, McRedneck take nothing case by case. You are a klansman. If this was forty years ago, you would go out with your brother in law/cousin, and hang a nigra for the hell of it. The only way that activity is done is in groups.  How do I taste? That has to be your sore spot, noone can have that much anger, unless its just plain stupidity. A friend told me about this website and I have been reading a little. I didnt plan on ever posting, and I dont plan on coming back. Your overt rascism, and neonazi followers are too distasteful for me. Rebel flags and rednecks, If it smells like a rally, looks like a rally, feels like a rally, it is a rally.
View Quote

if you actually spent anytime here at this board, you would realize that some board members are black and that McUZI catches flack for his opinions (including me). please dont paint people with a broad stroke, it only makes you just as worse and no better.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Welcome back CavVet.
View Quote

.....[pissed]

this is obviously not CavVet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#18]
BigBlackStickintheMud,

Having a liberal bout of white guilt, are we?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I didnt plan on ever posting, and I dont plan on coming back.
View Quote

Later on dickhead!![-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#20]
HI McUZI

What are you up to this time.

red man
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Please come back and tell me what a racist POS I am....
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome back CavVet.
View Quote

.....[pissed]

this is obviously not CavVet.
View Quote

Why not?  I'm sure he is still lurking here, he hates McUzi, and has used this line before:
"Rebel flags and rednecks, If it smells like a rally, looks like a rally, feels like a rally, it is a rally"
Also, didn't he leave because of a Rebel Flag in a banner add?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Many Blacks are racists themselves.  Ever heard of Farakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson?  Absolutely nothing but human trash wasting oxygen!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#24]
So why did you come here under the name BIG BLACK DICK, by that name you are as racist PERSON out there. In fact more racist.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:00:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top