Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 4:08:16 PM EDT
So I've been getting into it with one of my former libtard co-workers about the usual Iraq, WOT, Oil, etc., when one of his fellow moonbats sends me this:

"Please do us a favor,

Ask a tough question. "Mr Bush, do you think your oil buddies can reduce their billions of dollars in profits for the next couple of months to help out?"

When are you going to start blaming Bill and Hillary?

People of you ilk are the reason we're in this mess."

I told (her) that it was sweet that her mommie let her use the computer but it was probably past her bedtime.

What an asshat.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ask the lefty if they are willing to lower the gasoline tax,
Then sit back and chuckle.

I guess you like shittier roads?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
(Insert name here)  Thank you for your views.  However, I must remind you that per the computer use handbook, company resources (computers, network, e-mail accounts) are for business use only.  If you persist in sending these harassing personal messages, I will have to take it up with Personell and IT.

Have a nice day,

(Your name)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ask the lefty if they are willing to lower the gasoline tax,
Then sit back and chuckle.

I guess you like shittier roads?

I like keeping MY own damn money. I suggest if you like working to pay taxes so much then give everything you make to the Government. The Goverment already steals more than they need from me.

You mind what you make and let us mind what we make.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
The profit on a gallon of gasoline is on the order of a penny a gallon.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
(Insert name here)  Thank you for your views.  However, I must remind you that per the computer use handbook, company resources (computers, network, e-mail accounts) are for business use only.  If you persist in sending these harassing personal messages, I will have to take it up with Personell and IT.

Have a nice day,

(Your name)

That only works if the one sending the email is a conservative. The lib gets a pass every time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Kharn

...............Please provide link?..................where do you get this info?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

...............Please provide link?..................where do you get this info?

if at all a penny.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#10]
tag
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
he email came to my PERSONAL email, not business.

It's one of those discussions wher he kept adding people to the discussion in order to bolster his side of the arguement.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That only works if the one sending the email is a conservative. The lib gets a pass every time.

You're from Maine!
Maine barely has gravity, let alone liberals!!

What the fuck!

ETA - Lake Darmiscotta was nice.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Kharn

If that. I have a customer that owns a Stop-N-Grab type of station. If a customer uses a card at the pump, the station doesn't make a penny. What he gets is a "credit" towards his next delivery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

I'm a chemical engineer, petroleum processing was one of our major focuses during school.

You wouldnt believe the research the big oil companies put into researching new ways to make processing cheaper by fractions of a cent per gallon.  You know how its Exxon-Mobil now? Thats because Exxon developed a catalyst that shaved a single penny off the production cost of a gallon of gas, they kept their rates the same as the other gas companies, and then a short while later, they had the cash to buy Mobil.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought all the $ was going to Saudi Arabia and Haliburton not oil companies.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
So I've been getting into it with one of my former libtard co-workers about the usual Iraq, WOT, Oil, etc., when one of his fellow moonbats sends me this:

"Please do us a favor,

Ask a tough question. "Mr Bush, do you think your oil buddies can reduce their billions of dollars in profits for the next couple of months to help out?"

When are you going to start blaming Bill and Hillary?

People of you ilk are the reason we're in this mess."

I told (her) that it was sweet that her mommie let her use the computer but it was probably past her bedtime.

What an asshat.

Send this leftest some decked out AR pics. Maybe she/he/it can get to the pharmacy quick enough to keep the high blood pressure from taking them out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top