Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/4/2005 9:00:28 AM EDT
Because it had a picture of an AR-15 and the Slogan "The Heat Is On" printed on it. He pulled a copy of the school code out and asked her to show where the shirt violated it. It does not condone violence, sex, or bigotry so it is OK. She still wanted him to take it off until he suggested POLITELY that they go to the school administrators office and get a ruling. She backed off as she had no grounds per the code and she was basing it on her own personal opinion. Does it surprise anyone that she is a huge PETA member? Damn, I'm proud of the way he can hold his own against teachers who pull personal opinion as "law" crap.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
PETA members should be fed to the cannibals...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he needs a vastly expanded collection.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
That's great. . . looks like you've done a great job with him . . . What is his age?

Now you've got to get him a "Peace Through Superior Firepower"  shirt. . .
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#4]
He  is going to flunk.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a great job.  

R.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:03:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like you're preparing him with the proper survival skills. I'm glad to see a parent do the job right.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's great. . . looks like you've done a great job with him . . . Age?

16, Honors student, 5!!!!!!college AP classes. [3 in math, 1 in science 1 in spanish] He did a report last year on Gun Control and a bibleography on JMB. No wuss either, nose tackle starter.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He  is going to flunk.

He won the battle but she controls the war.

He likes to wear his PETA [people eating tasty animals] shirt to her class, especially after she tried to flunk all the kids who went hunting on opening day of deer season. [in MI you don't do that, she ate crow in generous helpings for quite a while]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Hahah, I just saw the South Park episode last night with PETA attacking the school because of their "cow" mascot...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He likes to wear his PETA [people eating tasty animals] shirt to her class

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Does it surprise anyone that she is a huge PETA member?

Why are most PETA members huge?
It must be difficult for those kind of folks to actively persue the ethical treatment of animals when they are so busy stuffing their faces.

You have obviously done an excellent job raising your son, but here's a in appreciation of a job well done!

My 7 year old daughter just loves her SureFire shirt. She needs some EBR shirts!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
He  is going to flunk.

He won the battle but she controls the war.

He likes to wear his PETA [people eating tasty animals] shirt to her class, especially after she tried to flunk all the kids who went hunting on opening day of deer season. [in MI you don't do that, she ate crow in generous helpings for quite a while]

Really? I think they just automatically cancle high school on first day round here now....I know when I went to school less then half of the kids would be there first day anyways.

Speed
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#14]
GOOD JOB to both you and the kid.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Now you need to get him a T-shirt that says.....
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Let him wear that one to school......
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Bro, you need to write a book on how to raise American children!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#17]
You need to buy him the "Infidel" shirt that is being sold in the EE....
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Read the whole thread.  He already did!

ETA:  Damn, beaten again....
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#20]
He's got a head on his soldiers.  Also appears to be tough physically.  Sounds like you got a future SEAL on your hands.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
He's got a head on his soldiers.  Also appears to be tough physically.  Sounds like you got a future SEAL on your hands.

He is already looking into the Mil. He likes my FAL better I think then the M-4 tho. He was really torn between taking AP classes and going into the Jr ROTC but due to scheduling conflicts he could not do both. In the end he took the AP classes as they count for college credits and he is very interested in engineering. He has found the secret of playing the game with adults which is politeness, funny but it disarms more adults then anything else a kid can do. Even the PETA teacher commented to us that he was always very polite, but he "questions" to much. To bad he questions to much. Must be discouraged I guess.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#22]
You think a "Club G'itmo" shirt from Rush limbaugh would be too much?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Job well done to you and your son!

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You think a "Club G'itmo" shirt from Rush limbaugh would be too much?

No, I don't think so looking at the book. Political expression is fine unless it uses profane language. Besides some of the teachers pushed the dem side last election wearing clothing [fine] and slamming the other side. [wrong]

I have always taught him to think for himself, and not to accept things just because "someone" said so in authority.

For a kid who has seen his Mom 4 times in 3.5 years since I got custody because of drug and questionable guy problems he has done well and I am so proud of him. I was a little shit to my parents growing up, headstrong as heck and drove them batty tho I have gotten  along great with my Pop for many years now. [Mom passed away several years ago]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Nice reading ability.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Question asking is a sign of intelligence and refusal to accept matters at face value.  Looks like you have a strong willed and smart kid.  They usually dont fall far from the tree so good job.

He is still going to flunk!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Question asking is a sign of intelligence and refusal to accept matters at face value.  Looks like you have a strong willed and smart kid.  They usually dont fall far from the tree so good job.

He is still going to flunk!

If he flunks pulling a 3.8 to 3.9 in advanced classes, I will guarantee that I will make her life as miserable as possible in as many ways as possible for as long as I possibly can. I have a long memory and little patience for people who use a position to punish unfairly based on differing points of view. He had her last year and tho she insinuated a bit she did give him a fair grade. It helps that I can access all grades and such via online and it would be difficult for her to grade unfairly. I think she got the impression last year I was not a parent to screw with. Besides most of the other teachers think very highly of him and that helps a lot.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#29]
You aught to be proud.  Give him a high five for me!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:15:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Tell him to wear this one to class, since she is a PETA member and all -

I have one of these shirts as well

Page link for the pic - www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor

Link to the store for the shirt - store.theworstpageintheuniverse.com/
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
nose tackle starter.

Awesome, that means the coaching staff will be all over Big PETA during the faculty meetings. That's why it's important to distinguish yourself academically and athletically.  The school can't afford to leave you out of academic/athletic competition when the Leftists start whining.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
He  is going to flunk.

+1, I was a kid like this, and I failed many an assignment due to biased teachers.  With that said, it was worth it and I'd do it all over again .  That kid has some balls, he needs to go to school with an ARFCOM t-shirt, haha.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Sound like your son looks up to his dad some... you must be doing something right. Good job to both of you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Tell him to come on over to my school......I'll teach him a lot and treat a whole lot better!

I had a young lady who worked at the trap range a couple of years ago......I'd have given her an A for the semester for just a couple books of trap tickets

I now have a young man who is on deferred enlistment for the Marines......I asked him what his MOS was going to be and he responded without hesitation, "Infantry"  

The only trouble I have when teaching these kids is resisting talking shop with them the whole class.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#35]
"I think you shoud take that shirt off."

"That's sexual harrassment you know."
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
"I think you shoud take that shirt off."

"That's sexual harrassment you know."

She probably needs it but not from MY kiddo, he was already dating a girl 2 grades older and I did not like it. Tho he always acted the gentleman, so I have no complaints about that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Excellent thread

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Because it had a picture of an AR-15 and the Slogan "The Heat Is On" printed on it. He pulled a copy of the school code out and asked her to show where the shirt violated it. It does not condone violence, sex, or bigotry so it is OK. She still wanted him to take it off until he suggested POLITELY that they go to the school administrators office and get a ruling. She backed off as she had no grounds per the code and she was basing it on her own personal opinion. Does it surprise anyone that she is a huge PETA member? Damn, I'm proud of the way he can hold his own against teachers who pull personal opinion as "law" crap.

So, just how HUGE is she?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How huge can you get eating veggies?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
PETA members should be fed to the cannibals...

There is enough room for all of God's creatues
next to the mashed potatoes.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Now SUE THE BITCH and make her pay monetarily for her arrogance and unlawful discrimination against your son.  
The only thing she will ever understand is being hit in the wallet. Also, get her fired from her job. she's a cunt who won't stop this type of activity unless she finds herself broke and unemployed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I assume he already has his own firearm. Take that boy out and  buy him some boxes of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#44]
He needs one of these:

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Good work.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Hmmm, I saw Dirka Dirka shirts soemwhere, or is that pushing the line?    I want one to wear to the local quickie mart, I should also get an Infidel shirt coem to think of it
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Good for him.  Inspired me to get a Pro Gun T Shirt thread going!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Smirk

go on try it

Click away

Taffy

Meat is good

Meat may be good but "Soylent Green" was fiction

(I hope)

BTW I expect my kid to do what the teachers tell him.
He needs to learn disipline. If I hear he has dissrespected a teacher his ass will be toast.
a lot more than my opinion

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like you have a great kid there!!  They usually are the product of great parenting.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How huge can you get eating veggies?

VERY HUGE!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top