Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 8:37:46 AM EDT
...that we were ready and able to roll in a massive, unprecedented relief effort on a moments notice but the President, the FEMA boss, the Homeland Security Director, the military Chiefs of Staff, etc all got together and said, "You know, we could go in now but hey, it is just a bunch of ******* right?! Fuck it, we will give it a few days. Ha ha ha ha! Somebody break out the Chivas and cigars!"

I mean get real. I know they WANT to believe that but do they actuall see some stupid ass shit like that as reality?

<Recial slur removed -- Defcon>
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#2]
They don't belive it, they just want to convince the uneducated voter that it is true.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Well it is true that the top two guys at FEMA have no previous experience in logistics or diaster relief.  The appointments are purely political and I think we've seen the result of people in charge who don't have any idea about how to do their jobs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well it is true that the top two guys at FEMA have no previous experience in logistics or diaster relief.  The appointments are purely political and I think we've seen the result of people in charge who don't have any idea about how to do their jobs.

I agree that the start was sluggish but do they actually thing that was on purpose? That is bullshit.

I just saw a senior black, Dem conggressman crying that if CNN could get it's crews in so soon then why could'nt the US Government. I'd like to punch the fucker and scream that there is a big difference between three vans and 6 people and thousands of relief workers and thousands of tons of supplies. The stupidity of such a remark boggles my mind.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:49:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I mean get real. I know they WANT to believe that but do they actuall see some stupid ass shit like that as reality?

The "leadership" doesn't, but since their followers are too fucking stupid to think for themselves (their hearts only beat because God wired them that way, otherwise they'd be demanding free closed-chest heart massage services from the .gov) they can lie in order to get them spun up.

Utterly fucking pathetic. The "black leadership" in this country, and their political allies the DNC make the plantation owners look like saints.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:52:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

BULLSHIT

FEMA has done its job the Federal response was right on schedule... about 3 days as was expected. The failures here were at the local and state level and much of the bitching at the Feds is to try and hide this fact.

Black leadership and Democratic leadership do not believe it. But they will make the claim to control the masses.

Hate fear and division have been the calling cards of the left for decades. Divide people into interest groups and pit them one against the other.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Ha! I just saw the KeyaWTFever West vid! I guess they do believe it!

www.unoriginal.co.uk/Kanye - Katrina - UNORIGINAL.CO.UK.wmv
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The job of the FEMA appointees is to sit in front of Congress and look pretty.  The real plans and decisions are made by career FEMA employees that know their stuff.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Lawdy IBTL
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:10:16 AM EDT
[#10]
What depths of degenerate behavior won't these people stoop
to, to advance their America destroying agenda.

They have no shame or honor.

GM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top