Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 8:28:12 AM EDT
I think the governors of the states that are accepting refugees from NOLA are importing societies lowest common denominator.

granted they are people and it feels good to help people.

however these are people who bring no skills, no money, no ambition, no culture, no possesions, NOTHING. not even a good attitude.

they will however TAKE, social assistance, money, food, clothing, education, etc. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. and will breed offspring that will follow the same direction.

what they will bring is , crime, prostitution, lower standard of living, slums, disease, and hostility.

I think the governing bodies are starting to realize that the people that they are importing/accepting will bring nothing to their state except decline

and.

THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE.

any city that accepts these dregs of society is DOOMED and will turn into ultimate slums of biblical proportions.

when they were in NOLA they were contained, and for their place in society they were for the most part contented in the sence that they had reached a level that they were comfortable living in, as they did little to change it.

now they have NOTHING and will be demanding EVERYTHING from now on, which is going to cost billions.

what to do about it you ask?  well unfortunately not much can be done, they are human beings and deserve at least the dignity of not being put down like dogs, but there is just NOTHING good that will come from this and as time goes on you will see that the realization of our leaders that we have created a voratious dragon that noone can slay and will consume us all.

sorry to be so cold hearted but as of right now I see no comming out of this one.

perhaps time will change things but I have my doubts.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You're right. Their feeling of entitlement will only get stronger and they'll feel more sorry for themselves.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a local activist here in Oakland on TV yesterday saying that she wants all of the refugees to come to Oakland.

My only thought was that at least we would be able to get better barbecue around here.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The plague is unleashed upon the nation. Soon you will know why Slidell is so crowded.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#4]
More or less, my wife and I have been saying the same thing all week.

This whole episode has been a good lesson in self-sufficiency.
We are seeing what happens when people take no responsibility for thier own sustanance.

Maintream society just doesnt seem to get it still....its not the governments duty to provide for its citizens....never has been....but try afrguing that point to a lib.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#5]
he thing that really upset the natives......the dang welfare checks didn't come
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah. The estimate that Texas has had over 250,000 people from NO find their way to TX at least 75,000 of them are "refugees" that sat there until big brother came along with their handout. I'm just wondering how long they can lay on a cot in a convention center before they start getting upity.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bet the Astrodome becomes a sewage-infested riot oven within a week.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'll bet the Astrodome becomes a sewage-infested riot oven within a week.

Eh, just lock the doors, the problem will take care of itself.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#9]
these cities are going to look like palastinian refugee camps within a year, and that's when the domestic terrorism will start full swing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I live by the former Chanute AFB. It closed in 1993. Some of the people who bought the old base housing to use as rental property needed warm bodies to fill leases.

They started advertising around Cabreny Green as they were demolishing some of those projects.
They even were handing out bus vouchers to people to get them down here.

Now guess what our community has become, little Chicago.

I wish all of those communities luck that are taking in NO's best.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
these cities are going to look like palastinian refugee camps within a year, and that's when the domestic terrorism will start full swing.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top