Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 8:26:35 AM EDT
am I not the only one who is SICK TO THE FRIGGIN' TEETH of all the WHINING going on in New Orleans?

I just saw some old jerk being interviewed on MSNBC whining and crying about how sick he is of seeing press conferencesbut no relief.

I just heard some talking-head bitch newsreader talking about how the military's response may be "too little, too late".

I keep hearing that interview from the esteemed mayor of the former city of NO calling the President all kinds of stuff.

I keep seeing the videos of the idiots in NO, who were to stupid to prepare for themselves, whining how "they've never gone through anything like this" and "it's all Bush's fault" and "it's racism", etc., etc., etc.

Jesse Jackson basically called anyone who has given money to the Red Cross a bunch of racists on Friday!

FUCK THIS!

If the military response is too little too late, then PULL THEM OUT and let these ungrateful ASSHOLES fend for themselves among their OWN people! If it's racism, then let THEM deal with it!

Man, if there is ONE thing I CANNOT STAND, it's INGRATITUDE!

I reiterate: Let the fuckers rot. Their behavior makes them worthy of that fate!

WHINE, WHINE, WHINE, WHINE! UGH!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
You're reacting just like the media and the hate mongers want you to.  Instead of calmly assessing the situation, realizing that things are being done, and also that most people are happy to be alive and sheltered, you start foaming at the mouth about how you're ready to just let them all die.

It's too bad you panic so easily, and play into the hands of those who would like to divide this country.  Perhaps they should interview you, with your insightful 'let them rot' mentality.

So, CNN puts a couple of idiots on, and you're ready to let everyone die?  LOL... that's pathetic.  You definitely aren't qualified to filter CNN.  I suggest one local newspaper a week for you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:36:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, so I'm just being fooled, eh?

These scumbags start SHOOTING at the people bringing help, and I'M the one over-reacting?

Okay. Fine.

Also, who said anything about panicking? It's taken five days of hearing nothing but "no one cares!" while MILLIONS contribute and BILLIONS of dollars are spent, and THOUSANDS of troops and TONS of supplies pour in.

"No one cares" my ass! This is now WELL beyond the understandable frustration level. Now it's just people reacting the way they've been conditioned: stick your hand out and someone will put something in it for free. Just remember to vote for US next time, or The Man will put you into the ovens.

Amazing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:36:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Stop yer' whining.

ETA ya' heartless bastard!

ETA no matter what happened or what was done, remember one thing......

It's all Bush's fault!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Here are the steps to get over it

1. Turn off TV

2. Do something else enjoyable.

I am tired of the media coverage.  It is their goal to stir up people.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd rather hear about what's going on in and around new orleans than hearing about aruba-girl 24/7

Then again, I don't watch TV.  In fact I didn't know that what's-his-name on the supreme court supposedly died until someone at work told me at lunch time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Here are the steps to get over it

1. Turn off TV

2. Do something else enjoyable.

Why do you think I'm HERE?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Not heartless at all.

The second the media asswipes started interviewing people who played the race card and bashed Bush; I decided not a dime of my money would go to any relief efforts.

They would have much more support if they could just leave the damn politics out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#8]
My pastor made an appropriate comment during his sermon this morning.  He said, "Now is the time to row the boat, not to rock the boat."
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I think the people who WHINE the most are either the most unprepared, lazy or stupid ones.

If I was told to leave and I could have but didnt, stupid is going to hurt.

I listening at work while people bitch about the feds not going in hard in strong BEFORE the hurricane was over ???????????? After I could listen no more I asked the group who was prepared to fend for themselves for a few days. Two out of 5 said they could, the two had some wter at the house thats it.
When you count of the goverment to take care of you and they dont, you get VERY frightened and lash out because it could have been you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I say save those who can be saved. As far as rebuilding is concerned I don't want to see my tax dollars spent rebuilding a costal town bordered by a lake and a river that is below sea level. If it can't be done with private money don't rebuild.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:51:43 AM EDT
[#11]
break the levies and let nature take over!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:57:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
break the levies and let nature take over!!!

+1

The kind of people that I would consider 'my own kind' either bugged out in advance, or would be capable of dealing with the situation WITHOUT EXPECTING GOVERNEMENT ASSISTANCE!!!

Nuke....Orbit...be sure (I cant beleive I am saying this about my own country)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I yelled at my TV this morning...

I'm headed out on my sailboat to do some fishing.

GM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top