Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 4:05:28 AM EDT
I am a hard working american who trys to make ends meet, I dont keep up with current affairs when it comes down to politics. I have heard of this guy but I did not know anything for which he stood for or fought against. In one sentence can you tell me about this man.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am a hard working american who trys to make ends meet, I dont keep up with current affairs when it comes down to politics. I have heard of this guy but I did not know anything for which he stood for or fought against. In one sentence can you tell me about this man.

Protector of The Constitution Of The United States
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:44:36 AM EDT
[#2]
He really, really liked being a Supreme Court Justice.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:09:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Protector of The Constitution Of The United States

+1 One of the few that were.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:13:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Listening to this bitch on NPR right now you'd think he was the son of Satan.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:20:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Something bad......He's dead!

That's about the only bad thing I know about him.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:37:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually NPR today was saying he moderated his constitiuitonal beliefs as he aged.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#7]
He was unfortunately on the majority of a number of opinions which trampled on 4th amendment rights. It was a sympton of this unfortunate war on drugs.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top