Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 4:03:30 AM EDT

www.instantaffirmation.com

I laughed til I cried reading this! But do you think he actually gets any business?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:04:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you check out his "services"?!

BWWAAAAAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:29:06 AM EDT
[#3]

You have been a member for 2+ years and this is the first thing you could find to post about?

Get off your ass and +1 a few NOLA threads, do a few IBTL's, tell a few people to STFU
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Now why didn't I think of that !! her
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
From his email page..

Dr. Este,

I couldn’t find anything on your website but I wanted to know if you offer instant affirmation to people in the homosexual community? I am gay myself and do not have a partner right now. I think gays and lesbians need affirmation more so than straight people because of the ridicule we feel so often in our culture. Please let me know.

Darrell

PS Please send me a picture of you.

Dr. Punta del Este writes:

Dear Darrell,
All of my services are available for men or anyone with a male sounding name for double the stated fee. While I offer clinically-proven instant affirmation to men as well as women it isn't and shouldn't be considered genuine. Either way, the affirmation you feel is real and therefore worth ordering.

Looks like  TRG needs to keep searching...  

TC

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Buy a State of Infatuation  $4.95

For less than the cost of lunch Dr. Este will think about you during his busy day. He'll wonder what you're doing right now. He will pick up the phone intending to call you, but hang up before the phone rings out of nervousness. He will write his name and yours several different ways when no one is looking. You'll know that you will be thought of with loving adoration for a full 24 hours for less than $5.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
From his email page..

Dr. Este,

I couldn’t find anything on your website but I wanted to know if you offer instant affirmation to people in the homosexual community? I am gay myself and do not have a partner right now. I think gays and lesbians need affirmation more so than straight people because of the ridicule we feel so often in our culture. Please let me know.

Darrell

PS Please send me a picture of you.

Dr. Punta del Este writes:

Dear Darrell,
All of my services are available for men or anyone with a male sounding name for double the stated fee. While I offer clinically-proven instant affirmation to men as well as women it isn't and shouldn't be considered genuine. Either way, the affirmation you feel is real and therefore worth ordering.

Looks like  TRG needs to keep searching...  

TC

WTF?

It isn't and shoundn't be considered real..........but it is real and worthy of ordering?????

Again, WTF???

If this is working for this guy, I need to go to NOLA, find the dumbest sob I can find and hire him or her to give me a new business idea. I am not dumb enough to think of shit like this by myself.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I still say this guy is the most evil genius I have ever seen www.savetoby.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top