[#4]
Supreme gives you teh ghey.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Pepperoni.

Vegetables are teh ghey
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Pepperoni's are like greasy scabs on a piece of otherwise good pie.  
I don't eat no veggies on my pie either.
Ham and cheese or double ham and extra cheese.
Canadian bacon can be substituted for ham.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Pepperoni.
Vegetables on a pizza suck.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Supreme

Real men have vegetables on their pizza.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Pepperoni. The only other two pizzas that are in the same league are Meatlover's pizza and Barbeque chicken pizza.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Pepperoni's are like greasy scabs on a piece of otherwise good pie.  
I don't eat no veggies on my pie either.
Ham and cheese or double ham and extra cheese.
Canadian bacon can be substituted for ham.

Excuse me while I revoke your Credibility License.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Eating a pepperoni pizza as I type this.

Onions, mushrooms, lettuce, and tomatos have no place to be on pizza.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Doesn't "supreme" mean it's the best???

They don't have "supreme-PLUS"... do they???
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#13]
cheese pizza all the way
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Supreme
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The pizza hut here has a "super supreme" which is the only thing I order when I get pizza from them, with stuffed crust of course.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#16]
BBQ Brisket with fried oysters!  

Bunch of pizza wimps here...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The pizza hut here has a "super supreme" which is the only thing I order when I get pizza from them, with stuffed crust of course.

hmm... forgot about that!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#18]
When I'm around those pizza-nazi New Yorkers, I ALWAYS make sure I'm eating a Canadian bacon & pineapple pizza, with a side of ranch dressing. I've never seen an easier way to piss off a select group of people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Supreme

You get the dairy group, vegetable group, meat group, fats & oils group, and the grain group.

The whole food pyramid (except for fruit unless you put pineapple on your pizza )
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#20]
What no meat lovers? sausage, beef, ham, pepperioni. I add extra cheeze and mushrooms.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Supreme

You get the dairy group, vegetable group, meat group, fats & oils group, and the grain group.

The whole food pyramid (except for fruit unless you put pineapple on your pizza )

Doesn't count. We receive grain through beer.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Onions, tomatoes, garlic, cheese.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
When I'm around those pizza-nazi New Yorkers, I ALWAYS make sure I'm eating a Canadian bacon & pineapple pizza, with a side of ranch dressing. I've never seen an easier way to piss off a select group of people.

That is not pizza.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Onions, tomatoes, garlic, cheese.

...with a little fresh basil.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

It woud almost be worth it.

I love the "magic water" theory they always lay on me. Like NY water is so pure and clean you can't make good pizza crust anywhere else on the planet.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love the "magic water" theory they always lay on me. Like NY water is so pure and clean you can't make good pizza crust anywhere else on the planet.

It is like you cannot make real sourdough bread anywhere except in San Francisco.  Really, there is no magic to it.  It just happens to be one of the best municipal water systems in the country.  FYI, before the bottled water craze, they were selling bottled NYC water in CA back in the '70's.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is like you cannot make real sourdough bread anywhere except in San Francisco.  Really, there is no magic to it.  It just happens to be one of the best municipal water systems in the country.  FYI, before the bottled water craze, they were selling bottled NYC water in CA back in the '70's.

Can't get enough of that pure Rocky Mountain...um I mean New York City water. LMFAO.

Only in New York can you get REAL pure clean water.

It's Hudson Rivers finest.

What a maroon.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Whatever you do, no pineapple.

That's just wrong.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Supreme, with the fish please.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Meat lovers, pepperoni, sausage, burger, ham, etc. the only way to go. As for New York water it's not the cleanliness that makes it magical but our unique blend of lead and other pollutants that has yet to be duplicated anywhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top