Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought he wasn't doing anything.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the link.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW, i've never read that much negative, slanted, BS-laden, drivel in my life.  

my favorite part was this lady:  (although, i suspect it is made up)

They had come from their home in Ohio on a low-cost weekend, knowing that the room rate would be lower during storm season.

"We thought we would make the hurricane part of the adventure," she enthuses as others around her are hoisting suitcases and bags of possessions over their heads and wading through the rising water to get out while they can.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]
You can count on The Scotsman to always be extra crunchy… last week from them it was the US government planned the Pan Am Flight 103/Lockerbie bombing and 9/11.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top