Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 6:29:42 PM EDT
uspolitics.about.com/b/a/2005_09_03.htm

From the article

Given this area’s vulnerability, unique geographic location and elevation, and troubled escape routes, a plan that facilitates a rapid and effective hurricane response and recovery is critical. The IEM team’s approach to catastrophic planning meets the challenges associated with integrating multi-jurisdictional needs and capabilities into an effective plan for addressing catastrophic hurricane strikes, as well as man-made catastrophic events.

OOPS ...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
He can't help it if nobody bothered to read it after it was delivered.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard an interview with him and all he caould say was it was bushes fault and a poor disaster plan...

wish i coud call him up and let him know it was his firms plans that failed...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He can't help it if nobody bothered to read it after it was delivered.

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Weasely Clark.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I read the hurricane plan on the 'net, had good ideas (like using the schoolbuses to evacuate the poor).  Not his fault the Mayor wouldn't execute it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
It looked more like it had been planned by Wesley Snipes.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I read the hurricane plan on the 'net, had good ideas (like using the schoolbuses to evacuate the poor).  Not his fault the Mayor wouldn't execute it.

Maybe the document had too many big words in it, knowing the mayor's mental ability and all.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]
It's Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It looked more like it had been planned by Wesley Snipes.

Hey, that's an insult to Wesley Snipes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top