Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 3:29:48 PM EDT
Stateing on MSNBC that survivors are starting to walk out of the area. Duh Huh if they would have started this 4 days ago they could have been to chicago by now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#1]
On the news yesterday they reprted a checkpoint on the I-10 bridge heading west out of town was turning people back into the city.

Besides, if they leave the city, where are they going to sleep?  What are they going to eat or drink?  Where are they going to go? They depend utterly on the government; if they leave the concentrations of other refugees, how will the sauthorities find them and give them supplies?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#2]
There are tired of stealing, time to go to the pawn shops in the next town now. And the Goverment wants them out so they can rebuild.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I do feel for all of them but, I resent how ungreatful they are for what is being done for them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Roadblocks probably by cops from nearby towns that don't want them in their town
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On the news yesterday they reprted a checkpoint on the I-10 bridge heading west out of town was turning people back into the city.

Besides, if they leave the city, where are they going to sleep?  

In their tent or bivy sack.

What are they going to eat or drink?

the water from their camelback and water bottle, their shefl stable foods.

Where are they going to go?

Anywhere with a functioning infrastructor and a job of any kind.

Not that hard.
1. walk to safe area
2. get cheap motel room or camp site.
3. get a job, any job.
4. rebuild your life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top