Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 3:21:49 PM EDT
I took my 6 yo son on his first hunt today, my first Goose hunt as well. I was very familar with the area as it's my parents front yard. I've hunted ducks out there since elementary school but never have had the goose population like we have now.

These are Minnesota local, Great Canadian geese. My dad and I ended up with 5, should have been 10 but anyway. The 6 yo lasted until about 9:00 but was soaked from the dew and spent the rest of the morning with grandma watching cartoons.

This is me and the boy with my Dads pound dog Louie.

Here is the boy and the biggest goose

Finally, here is what we were shooting, I was shooting my Beneli M1 Super 90 and Dad was using his 1968 Browning A5.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking geese you got there........Looks like a future goose hunter as well
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
All you need is his shirt to read "Born To Kill"!

When I first looked quickly at the photo I thought he had a smoke hanging out of his mouth

Great looking photos!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
You could come to Ohio and shoot all you want.  Those things are a damn nuisance.

Cute kid and nice pics.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
All you need is his shirt to read "Born To Kill"!
img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/comp1911/Hunt/Dsc00533.jpg

When I first looked quickly at the photo I thought he had a smoke hanging out of his mouth

Great looking photos!

TY

No smoke, just one of Grandpas Tootsie Pops!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top