Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 12:49:38 PM EDT
I just located my sister and her husband. They live in Lacombe La and had bugged out just ahead of the strom and made it to Vicksburg Ms before being forced to stop.

Their house sustained some wind damage but is totally livable when they get power and water. The good part is that the flood water stopped about 100 yds from their front door.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to here your family is safe!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear they are safe.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Good news is a welcome change.

Glad they are okay!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought this was going to have something to do with car insurance.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Go away, please.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just located my sister and her husband. They live in Lacombe La and had bugged out just ahead of the strom and made it to Vicksburg Ms before being forced to stop.

Their house sustained some wind damage but is totally livable when they get power and water. The good part is that the flood water stopped about 100 yds from their front door.

I'm glad to hear they are alright. Bonus on the state of the house.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Thats great news! But why were they forced to stop in MS?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go away, please.

Leave Fox alone, he's not hurting anybody. After I got the news today, nobody can spoil it no matter what they say.

eta they had to stop because road was plugged and weather was getting real heavy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Glad to hear they are safe.

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank You. Finally some good news amid all the crazy rhetoric and bullshit rumors people are circulating in these forums.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#11]
"BUG OUT"-definition-----

BUG OUT, TO - "To leave suddenly or rapidly. The term probably originated in World War II and came into wide use during the Korean War. By the mid-1950s it was also civilian slang." Page 44. From "Fighting Words: From War, Rebellion, and other Combative Capers" by Christine Ammer (NTC Publishing Group, Chicago, Ill., 1989, 1999).

One of you southern boys, please print 1,000,000 copies of this and hand them out in New Orleans at your earliest possible convenience. jerry48430's kin managed it, some people down there seem to have trouble wrapping their minds around the concept.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Good news..

A refreshing relief from the same old BS this weekend.

Same on the news..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top