Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 10:51:28 AM EDT
With the Dems screaming racisim against bush for the slow start at the hurricane relief...you think it will affect the 2008 elections?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I think what happens in 2007 will be far more important IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]
George Bush cannot possibly win now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Bush won't get re-elected ...

Edit: 2 slow ...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope. They hollered racism in 2000 with the truck dragging ad and racism in 2004 too.

When people find out the governess did not ask for the President to send in troops until Thursday per her comments on Shreveport TV yeaterday, Bush will be vindicated
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bush won't get re-elected ...

A ha! Beat ya!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
With the Dems screaming racisim against bush for the slow start at the hurricane relief...you think it will affect the 2008 elections?

for the record, have you heard ANY democrats screaming "Racism?"

Im not talking idiots like Jesse Jackson or Martin Sheen... Im talking elected officials saying that? and can you give me a source?

I am NOT trying to start and argument... just asking for the record is all. Because if they are ... its letter writin time!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#8]
The only plus that I can think of is that Hitlery, I don't think, comes across as well to blacks as her husband did. She does very, very well with the NPR bleeding heart set, but in the hood, she can't relate as well as BJ...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Nothing will happen until the looters get the voting machines they're demanding !!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAI don't care who you are...that theres funny!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Yall are completely correct.  Because of his handling of Iraq and now NO, Bush has no chance of being re-elected.  The liberals have been doing everything in their power to make sure he won't be re-elected and have succeeded.

Oh wait, he can't be re-elected.  Ssh.  Don't tell the liberals.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im not talking idiots like Jesse Jackson or Martin Sheen... Im talking elected officials saying that? and can you give me a source?

I am NOT trying to start and argument... just asking for the record is all. Because if they are ... its letter writin time!

Yesterday I was listening to Fox on a XM radio and the Congressional Black Congress pretty much claimed it, telling Bush that it was a sad day in America when the color of your skin determined your fate.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#13]

In Washington, though, congressional leaders focused their criticism on the race and class issues raised by the vivid scenes of suffering.

"We cannot allow it to be said that the difference between those who lived and died in this great storm and flood of 2005 was nothing more than poverty, age or skin color," Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, told reporters in Washington.

From this article
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the Congressional Black Caucus has been up to their usual racism BS....anything that that effects blacks, if it isn't a new handout, and these assholes get right up and scream racism....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
2004 too.

WhenIF people find out the governess did not ask for the President to send in troops until Thursday per her comments on Shreveport TV yeaterday, Bush will be vindicated

When the liberal media figures out that the Guvnor and mayor are the ones who dropped the ball, they will shift the blame to the war in Iraq, the funding of the levees, and racism. It wont matter if it is true or not, It is just they way they play that game.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I won't miss Bush... Granted he was 500% better than any Dem.

What I want is another Reagan!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Am I missing something? Bush can't run again, right? Besides, if McCain runs, he'll trounce Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Waaahaaahaaave  Gooodbye....Nah Nah Nah Nah....Nah Nah Nah Nah.....Waaaahaaaahaave Goodbye
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Am I missing something? Bush can't run again, right? Besides, if McCain runs, he'll trounce Hillary.

He'll trounce gun-owners, too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

1) It's a joke... J-O-K-E... Everyone knows GW can't run again

2) McCain would be just as bad as Hillary if not worse -> At least Clinton admits to being a lib...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I predict Bush loses big in New Awlins like he did in 2004.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

He sure as hell won't get my vote in 2008...

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I know McCain isn't the ideal choice, but another Clinton? Especially her? Christ, I'd rather move to Kalifornia.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Agreed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Not a damn thing.

Unless the GOP can field someone good (which doesn't look likely at this point), we're hosed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Any candidate that's pro-hurricane will take a pounding, that's for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top