Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 10:27:14 AM EDT
Serious question, I haven't seen him in a few days...has anyone seen him? I figured I just missed him...but I hope the secret location is not underwater in the French Quarter...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#1]
[democrat] He is working on getting Haliburton a sweetheart deal to rebuild Iraq....errr..New Orleans. [/democrat]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#2]
He is working the Halliburton hurricane machine planning to kill more black people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:30:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
[democrat] He is working on getting Haliburton a sweetheart deal to rebuild Iraq....errr..New Orleans. [/democrat]

it is funny you say that, because I actually had a Dem I know tell me that exact same thing just yesterday
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Does Haliburton have scuba experience?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:33:51 AM EDT
[#5]
He's in Air Force Two taking a satellite survey so that he can buy all the ghetto land once the city is drained. The real estate deal of the century, don't delay!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Last I checked, Halliburton didn't own Oceaneering.  That's the ones they'll be talking to next to rent ROV's from.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually if you head over to DU they have several threads saying that Halliburton will be taking part in the clean up.  It's been planned by Bush/Cheneny all along.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He is working the Halliburton hurricane machine planning to kill more black people.

LOL.  I knew someone would post this even before I opened this thread.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually he has been in Wyoming on vacation.  

If the Air Force Two that we saw at the Jackson, Wyoming airport about 10 days ago was his ride, then he has been on vacation for  at least two weeks.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
He's monitoring the situation from a secure location.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I always tough of Cheney as just a name on a ticket for recognition than an actual vice president. Then again I dont watch TV or the news , that and I really dont are what Cheney does or doesnt do as long as he does not infinge my constutional rights.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I should add that he now seems to be in DC, having appeared on the sidelines at one of Bush's briefings today (saturday)
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I should add that he now seems to be in DC, having appeared on the sidelines at one of Bush's briefings today (saturday)

Thanks for the update...I just hadn't seen him all week and was wondering what was up...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top