Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:43:17 AM EDT
That was a front page headline from the 1-7 Aug edition of the Washington Times newspaper that I just found cleaning up my Conex.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
No kidding? I'm going to pinch myself.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:49:21 AM EDT
[#2]
"Da Reverend" Jesse "Illigitimate Child Support" Jackson weighs in. Via Lone Star Times

Jackson questioned why Bush has not named blacks to top positions in the federal response to the disaster, particularly when the majority of victims remaining stranded in New Orleans are black: "How can blacks be locked out of the leadership, and trapped in the suffering?" "It is that lack of sensitivity and compassion that represents a kind of incompetence."
Unfortunately for the Reverend, the AP story includes this bit of information:

U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Russell Honore, head of the military task force overseeing operations in the three states, is black. His task force is providing search and rescue, medical help and sending supplies to the three states in support of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"Da Reverend" Jesse "Illigitimate Child Support" Jackson weighs in. Via Lone Star Times

Jackson questioned why Bush has not named blacks to top positions in the federal response to the disaster, particularly when the majority of victims remaining stranded in New Orleans are black: "How can blacks be locked out of the leadership, and trapped in the suffering?" "It is that lack of sensitivity and compassion that represents a kind of incompetence."

U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Russell Honore, head of the military task force overseeing operations in the three states, is black. His task force is providing search and rescue, medical help and sending supplies to the three states in support of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

That is some serious ownage.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Him black? Nawwwww..

Shit like this from Jackson and "clan" pisses me off.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Why aren't bruthah Jackson and Sharpton gawin to Nawlens to help their bruthers out? Probbly don't want to get their expensive eyetalon suits runed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is some serious ownage.

It's total fucking bullshit when even people dieing MUST be saved by people of their own race! Flush the toilet folks America is on the way out......  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top