Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 9:27:36 AM EDT
WTF is her goddamn problem?

She is on CNN (I know) all angry because the rescue workers won't let the people just wander down th I-10 bridge and leave. She is prattling on about how the rescuers are keeping the people IN the city!!!

She says that all they need to do is give them the necessary items to take care of themselves, and they will.

WTF? They HAD the necessary items to take care of themselves, but didn't.

She is a fucking racist, basically saying the white establishment is doing this on purpose!!

Does she not realise that the majority of the politicians involved in getting things done in NO and surrounding arears are BLACK?

God Damn, fuck it all whiteys' fault......
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
"You're not a racist if you blame "whitey"."

they teach that in "Liberalism 101" and C.M.Brown is the professor

It can't be explained logicaly.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I will take IBTL for $1000, Alex
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
WTF is her goddamn problem?

<-----------Notice location

We've been asking that for years.

She is on CNN (I know)

all angry because the rescue workers won't let the people just wander down th I-10 bridge and leave. She is prattling on about how the rescuers are keeping the people IN the city!!!

Maybe so they don't die on the trek to WTF they think they're going?

She says that all they need to do is give them the necessary items to take care of themselves, and they will.

Yeah, like plasma screens and rolexes.

WTF? They HAD the necessary items to take care of themselves, but didn't.

No, they had plenty of opportunity to have more on hand than just the clothes they had on. They chose poorly, and waited until everything they had was underwater to realize that the exit light was now on, whether they liked it or not.

She is a fucking racist, basically saying the white establishment is doing this on purpose!!

No she's not - don't you know that, according to the media, and talking heads, black people can't be racist... only caucasians.

Does she not realise that the majority of the politicians involved in getting things done in NO and surrounding arears are BLACK?

As I posted on another thread, 67% on NoLo is black according to the US Census.. But please don't confuse a talking head with  facts.

ETA - 67.3%

Well, GWB's specifically... after all, he made sure Katrina would hit to boost oil prices / eliminate the minorities / help his real estate buddies to buy the big easy...

Ed 4 spelling
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:55:17 AM EDT
[#4]
On behalf of the sane people in Illinois, I would like to apologize to the world for the birth & one-term election to the US senate of Carol Mosely-Brontosaurus.

This has been a public service announcement.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On behalf of the sane people in Illinois, I would like to apologize to the world for the birth & one-term election to the US senate of Carol Mosely-Brontosaurus.

Chicago... The Midwest's Berkely
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I heard her comments as well. I wouldn't worry too much about her though, because in the Dems primaries she only had about 1-2%, and she dropped out and supported Dean...that tells you all you need to know about her...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chicago... The Midwest's Berkely

I think Ann Arbor has that title...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I heard her comments as well. I wouldn't worry too much about her though, because in the Dems primaries she only had about 1-2%, and she dropped out and supported Dean...that tells you all you need to know about her...

That's great news! She won't be around for long. Perhaps the news networks will keep her in a glass cage that says "Break For Race Baiting".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top