Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 6:39:38 AM EDT
Does anyone else think that with the mainstream medias push that the katrina aftermath is a racial issue, many americans will finally see the liberal agenda.  Katrina has become a political affair almost immediately.  The left has gone crazy and has instead of offering any kind of help has done nothing but criticize everything in a attempt to bash bush.  I think there are many many americans who have watched all the stupidity of the people in NO who stayed without preperations, who looted, who are attacking emergency workers, who just sat down and instead of doing anything chanted and complained how no one was helping them.  I havent seen many media reports calling these people anything but victims,  no one has truly laid a great deal of the blame at their own feet.  All the blame has gone towards officials and bad planning.  

Much of the blame needs to be laid at the feet of those that stayed,  they were stupid, they caused much of the problems.  I know this and I think many others do.

Like Cindy Sheehan, her sons death has been exploited to push a liberal idea.  Stupid people who died in New Orleans are being exploited to push a liberal idea.  I think it will backfire because most people see that the blame should be put on the stupid people who didnt make basic preperations.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The left doesn't care and all they'll do is complain and blame.

The majority of Americans already know which side they fall too. It think this last election proved that. Liberals won't wake up, the media will cause more damage and unfortunately, the division between the majority of black society and everyone else will be increased by what's going on. And they have no one else to blame than themselves, and their community leaders will make it worse.

This is sad, just plain sad.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]
My problem with the whole ordeal is the politicians use every chance to turn us against ourselves. We need to unite as a people and tell the government where to go and how to get there.
Unfortunately, people ar eos tuck in their ways no one is willing to compromise about whats for the most part petty issues to come together and focus on the bigger problems.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The left's agenda is to divide this country.  The divide is now irrepairable.  When we learn to hate them as much as they hate us things will get really interesting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I too hope this blows up in the Libs faces. But it won't since they have the media in their pockets.

There are other repercussions to consider beside the racial ones: I bet there will be a big push for more gun control "For our own good"... we need to be ready to combat that.

Frankly I think Homeland Security - or SOMEBODY - should be telling the sheeple that being ready means more than "ready to go pick up my welfare debit card"... SOCIETY did not fail these people (with few exceptions, the weak and infirm not included), they failed themselves.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#5]
This should blow up in the liberals faces but with the media helping them, it may take a while or never happen.  If you repeat something enough, people will start to believe it.  It worked for Hitler too.  We should be ready to counter the gun control issue, it's already started.  No one still gets that the ones with guns were gangs and criminals and if we could get the guns from them, we could also stop the drug trade.  If you're smuggling a ton of cocaine in, what's a few extra MGs?  

The reason this country has never been over run is all our enemies know that the armed forces aren't the only ones heavily armed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top