Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 2:37:59 AM EDT
How much longer do you think the rebels/gangsta thugs will be able to survive in the enviroment they are in?  No renewable food sources, no water, and who knows what else?  How long you think these people can keep this up?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:38:59 AM EDT
[#1]
As long as it's fun for them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:39:27 AM EDT
[#2]
To answer your question, I don't know when the 82nd ABN will be arriving. But I believe thats your answer...

Seriously though, they can survive for a while on looted food, and will probably hide the weapons and pretend to be innocent when they can't anymore.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:39:55 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as theres looting to be had, ammo for the guns, people/things to shoot at and beer. There idiots so there not going for water.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
As soon as enough people are in place to provide decent security around the city, this shit will stop as quickly as it began. The only reason they were doing it was because the conditions there prevented anything being done about it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:43:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish we could just cordon off the city and let the thugs die off from starvation.

Animals.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm wondering when they will all starve to death or be shot by NG.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top