Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
been posted but, pretty damned sad
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:05:24 AM EDT
[#2]
OMG, is that for real?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:17:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Tragic that some people have such pathetic parents. The father sounded like a piece of garbage as well.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
And the kid was a lot more resonable than anyone should expect.  I had a very verbally abusive relationship with my mom around that age, but never anything even close to that.  That woman needs the shit beat out of her.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:40:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like my old house when I was 16...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:45:00 AM EDT
[#6]
damn she is a child throughing a temper tantrum!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Jesus, what a complete mess of a "family".
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:52:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Man, i feel sorry for that Kid. I hope that kids future treats him better. Best of luck lad.......
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#9]

holy poop!

she has not one screw loose, but ALL of them.  She has mental issues (all of 'em)

I'm pretty sure that's not his dad.. maybe that wenches bf.  and why the fuck can't that "guy" (who ever he is) give her the money if the kid would be paid back by him?

I'd think this would be a good case for CPS.   poor kid obviously not the first time this happend as he had the foresight to record it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Mom sounds like Stans sister.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:33:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Nice x-box collections.

The kid should have shut the fuck up, "Yes Ma'am, have a good day at work", he just keeps egging her on. Good thing I'm not the father.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:42:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:58:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Man, i feel sorry for that Kid. I hope that kids future treats him better. Best of luck lad.......

+1

Sounds like he has a lot more on the ball than she does. This lady needs to be locked up.

Unfortunately there are too many women that act like that. And men too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#15]
The kid and the mom both have problems, but the mom has it worse, she is in no shape to be parenting.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:37:41 AM EDT
[#16]
that was kinda the way i was raised.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Ok, I concede stupidity here, how the hell do you see the videos on these sights?? I see these pages all the time and have never been able to figure out how to use the damn things and it drives me nuts lol. Thanks

Stevee
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#18]
kinda makes you wonder what happened to the kid.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:44:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Nice x-box collections.

The kid should have shut the fuck up, "Yes Ma'am, have a good day at work", he just keeps egging her on. Good thing I'm not the father.

BULLSHIT!

Any parent that acts like that needs a ass beating, the kid held up pretty good and no one should have to take such abuse from a idiot like her.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice x-box collections.

BULLSHIT!

Any parent that acts like that needs a ass beating, the kid held up pretty good and no one should have to take such abuse from a idiot like her.

And of course, we don't know what caused the woman to go apeshit. You've never snapped?

ETA: good thing I'm not the father because A. I wouldnt' admit to marrying someone like that, and b. I wouldn't admit to fathering a kid like that. A 16 year old child has no place to speak to the mother like that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:53:46 AM EDT
[#21]
further proof i will always be employed

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#22]
she obviously suffers from obssesive compulsive disorder (OCD). Reminds me EXACTLY of my mother before she got help.

Amazing what grup thereapy once a week and a prescription of xanax can do for someone

Speed
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Kind of sounded like when I was growing up! My toes curled a bit listening to this!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#24]
The kid was egging her on so he could record her reaction.  Thats just really sad, people should have a license to have a kid.

I think the best way out for this kid is to walk into the nearest recruiting station.  Get an education and leave all that shit behind.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Crazy.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Mother of the year...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice x-box collections.

BULLSHIT!

And of course, we don't know what caused the woman to go apeshit. You've never snapped?

Never would I have ever spoken to any of my children like that, EVER.

ETA: good thing I'm not the father because A. I wouldnt' admit to marrying someone like that, and b. I wouldn't admit to fathering a kid like that. A 16 year old child has no place to speak to the mother like that.

Speaking to her like that? She acted like an idiot and you blame the child? Sounds to me like you condone such behavior from an adult.

Both of my kids are grown adults and still I would never speak to them in that manner regardless of what they said or done, parents like her should be beaten until they straighten up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Poor kid.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Holy Shit!!!

When did my ex get a 16 year old?!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm going to call BS on this one.  Sounds just to outrageous to be real.  Besides the 16 year old was too calm and collective for someone that if the video was real probably deals with that on a daily basis.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#31]
she is also trying to get his atm card...because she is broke...what is she dropping the cash?  sounds like shes on something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm going to call BS on this one.  Sounds just to outrageous to be real.  Besides the 16 year old was too calm and collective for someone that if the video was real probably deals with that on a daily basis.

He knows the camera is running and recording it. He's playing sweet and nice for the video. It looks like he's gathering evidence for something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Ho....ly........crap...

If that $50 is so important, why doesn't that other dude lend it to her...   oh yeah, he's probably a broke deadbeat shagging that kid's mom so he can have a free ride.

If your afternoon is spent berating and belittling your 16 year old son into giving you $50 then you've probably made a string of seriously bad decisions in your life.

I wonder if that kid did the smart thing and showed that video to someone who could help him out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Their both screwed.  "Ask me nicely" .........stupid punk.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Nice x-box collections.

Are you kidding? That probably would've made her have a purple leptic fit. Hell, at that point even him shutting up probably would've egged her on.

If you were the father, after whooping his ass I hope you would've whooped her ass too.

On another note... Man, I bet that chick is a freakzoid in bed. Probably gotta wear a fencing mask, welder's gloves, and some leather chaps.

Just thought I'd interject that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I understand why the woman is divorced.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ho....ly........crap...

If that $50 is so important, why doesn't that other dude lend it to her...   oh yeah, he's probably a broke deadbeat shagging that kid's mom so he can have a free ride.

If your afternoon is spent berating and belittling your 16 year old son into giving you $50 then you've probably made a string of seriously bad decisions in your life.

I wonder if that kid did the smart thing and showed that video to someone who could help him out.

Actually, I believe that is the kids next door neighbor, I heard this on Opie and Anthony about a month ago.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#38]
You think that is bad watch the "Girl Fight" one.

www.thatvideosite.com/view/375.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top