Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 8:05:48 PM EDT
www.thatvideosite.com/view/614.html

Tell me how I should now believe that the Federal Government dropped the ball here when we have this from local law enforcement?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
you are RACIST
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, they're oppressed.
That allows them to do whatever they want.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#3]
She was pretty quick to say:

"I'm looking for looters, what are YOU doing here?"

She didn't seem to notice any of the other people though
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, they're oppressed.
That allows them to do whatever they want.

their ancestors were oppressed.... so they are getting back for their greaaaaaaaaaaat grandpa Leroy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Maybe she was trying to "find" herself?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice....

Ask yourself how far this kind of lawlessness will spread and where will the limits be?

To see two cops looting, think about it, they arn't cops in Mexico, they arn't cops in Columbia, they arn't even cops in Iraq, they are cops in America. This shit is happening on our own soil.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry, I did not oppress anyone, and neither have any of you.  

We need to stop apologizing to them and I am damn sure not givng them "reparations".

They need to get on with their lives instead of the welfare nipple.

Those officers should be shot.   As a 20 + year professional LEO, I am embarrassed to see them.   I would handcuff that bitch myself.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#9]
How can I download

the NO looters and the

iraqi rats takeout?

These are just too good.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe she was trying to "find" herself?

A child of the 70's..........I thought she looked familiar
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

We need to stop apologizing to them and I am damn sure not givng them "reparations".

Those officers should be shot.   As a 20 + year professional LEO, I am embarrassed to see them.   I would handcuff that bitch myself.

You need to give that a second thought.  If "reperations" are made then all of this "oppressed" bullshit is gone.  

"but we're oppressed.."
"stop right there!  You were paid so STFU!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to give that a second thought.  If "reperations" are made then all of this "oppressed" bullshit is gone.  

"but we're oppressed.."

They were paid, many times over, in the blood of Union soldiers to free them.   I guess they forgot that.   It has been more than 200 years now so...........

NO REPARATIONS

NO HANDOUTS

NO ENTITLEMENTS

Be a good American, or leave.      
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"but we're oppressed.."

They were paid, many times over, in the blood of Union soldiers to free them.   I guess they forgot that.   It has been more than 200 years now so...........

NO REPARATIONS

NO HANDOUTS

NO ENTITLEMENTS

Be a good American, or leave.      

Amen. I suppose. Lesson learned:  The FEDERAL government exists to take care of me.
That was where  the ball was dropped; What should have been engrained is, " I am free, and responsible for my own destiny..."

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nice....

Ask yourself how far this kind of lawlessness will spread and where will the limits be?

To see two cops looting, think about it, they arn't cops in Mexico, they arn't cops in Columbia, they arn't even cops in Iraq, they are cops in America. This shit is happening on our own soil.

Affirmative Action in all its ugliest--Nothing more, nothing less,
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I think we have created or allowed to be created an entire class of people who have NO idea how to take care of themselves -- even basic survival now eludes them. These people are and were even before the hurricane DEPENDANT upon government for housing assitance, medical care --transport to that medical care-- food, income,child care etc, they were in essence wards of the state. Now they are helpless (and they themselves believe that they are helpless) and thefore do nothing but sit and wait to be given food and water and transport and shelter. They sit in thier own filth instead of organizing work parties of able bodied men to dig latrines and police garbage to a central area -- find or request tarps and erect rudimentary shelters or tents move the injured and sick out of the crowd and HELP triage them. police up unused water and food left behind  by evacuees that have gone and distribute them out use discarded pallets to build sleeping platforms or places to sit off of the ground --or again rudimentary latrines. HELP yourselves help the authorities help you. Many complain that they have been broken up from thier families --while sitting for hours formulate a plan to regin contact once the situation stabilizes, if you become separated, ASK calmly ask the emt's where  a relative is being taken and write the info down so you can track them later -- at least you know where to start.
Why able bodied young men are not being pressed into service to help out thier "brothers" as SAR/ EMT/ fire brigade helpers or even helping to temporraily bury the dead if need be. To To many young well fed folks sittin on thier butts complaining about the quality of meals.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not exactly sure where the race card came from here.

For me the story is:

Looters = Police = Looters

See any colors in there?  (Except blue)

Not sure where the reparations crap started.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I think she ate the whole thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#19]
tagged
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Justifiable reparations… lol

myit
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

It would have come as news to most Union soldiers, especially those from the four Union states that practiced slavery, that the War for Southern Independence was fought to free slaves.

That war ended in 1865. It is now 2005. 2005 minus 1865 = 140. How does 140 years equate to "more than 200 years now"?

__________________________________________________________________________________

The horrible truth about the War between the States is that it ended with many more individuals enslaved than when it began. Before the war, most Americans were free. They owned their own lives. But by the time it ended, everybody was the property of the state. Men were nothing but replaceable parts in the machinery of war. Women were nothing but factories to replace them. And the government could take your life — or anything else it wanted — any time it wanted, for any reason it cared to offer. Lincoln set all of the precedents for the monsters and for the monstrous regimes that followed after him. — L. Neil Smith, “Empire of Lies”
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#22]
So I guess Ill have to look at my Wal mart tomorrow.  To see if we have big bright skylights.  You see how BRIGHT it was in there?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So I guess Ill have to look at my Wal mart tomorrow.  To see if we have big bright skylights.  You see how BRIGHT it was in there?

we have them here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Think some officers stealing sneakers in a flood is bad? You should have seen the NOPD ten years ago, BEFORE all the sweeping reforms in the last few years.  This is nothing, this at least is not day-to-day, business as usual for the NOPD.  Collusion with drug dealers, murder, bank robberies.  They were just crooks in uniforms, completely out of control.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Just fookin' unreal.

People suck..
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#26]
low life scum, thats what they are!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Believe it or not but that shit is happening in Houston right outside the Dome.  I was at a friends tactical supply store where a bunch of cops came to stock up on MRE's and she was told that there have been reports from the Walmart across from the Astrodome where these "refugees" walked in and stole stuff without even trying to hide it.  Basically saying Fuck You, what are you going to do about it.  Not to mention the reported rapes INSIDE the Astrodome (of children!), the car jackings outside the Astrodome, etc.  I initially felt sorry for these people, but they need to get the FUCK out of my city.  Go back to NO and let natural selection take hold!

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
How can I download

the NO looters and the

iraqi rats takeout?

These are just too good.

Here's a direct link to the video:

ds1.thatvideosite.com/core/614/hurricane_katrina_police_looters.wmv
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'm not exactly sure where the race card came from here.

For me the story is:

Looters = Police = Looters

See any colors in there?  (Except blue)

Not sure where the reparations crap started.

BEcause, they werent rescued in an hour and put up in a posh hotel, with free drinks and free food, cash, and a way to come and a way to go, they are saying Bush is a black hater.

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Believe it or not but that shit is happening in Houston right outside the Dome.  I was at a friends tactical supply store where a bunch of cops came to stock up on MRE's and she was told that there have been reports from the Walmart across from the Astrodome where these "refugees" walked in and stole stuff without even trying to hide it.  Basically saying Fuck You, what are you going to do about it.  Not to mention the reported rapes INSIDE the Astrodome (of children!), the car jackings outside the Astrodome, etc.  I initially felt sorry for these people, but they need to get the FUCK out of my city.  Go back to NO and let natural selection take hold!

WTF!!!!!!

ETA: I wonder what the ammo section looks like?  I bet they stole all of it, even if they didn't have a gun to shoot it in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top