Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 7:25:47 PM EDT
Or as Sarge calls them "Actions Figures"

I don't really play with them or build sets and photograph them but love to shoot them. My daughter was throwing out a sack of them and decided would take them to the range to play with

Anyways I have taken them the last several times and at 100 yds it's fun to tear them apart. the legs and arms and head can all be shot off. Plus they can take many rounds. Put over a hundred rounds in it and there were still parts left to shoot.

Plus the looks on others faces when your carring a Barbie dolls down the range. Nothing like seeing a man with a .45 strapped with him with mag. pouch with extra mag. and a Barbie Doll to get your attention.

From now on I will be hunting for them at garage sales along with other toys.

So what fun things do you shoot at?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Stuffed animals
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
bowling pins.  I like to shoot bowling pins.

-HS
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
bowling pins.  I like to shoot bowling pins.

-HS

+1 they are so fun! Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top