Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 7:08:45 PM EDT
As always, thanks for looking.

I've had just about enough of the thinly disguised race baiting that has infested the left wing mouthpieces news outlets over the past few days. If I hear one more dipshit say "If these were white people trapped in NO then help would have been there already..." I think I'm going to fucking vomit.

While I'm not a big fan of tinfoil I think we're just a few news reports away from people going apeshit in other cities across our nation. I forsee looting and burning as a form of "protest"

Somebody please chime in and give me a dose of reality if I need to be straightened out.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring it on.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered 1000 rounds of 5.56 and a case of Federal 00 buck yesterday to fortify my ammo stock.  I'm not a tin foil hatter or survivalist, but if this disaster shows us anything it shows us that we are responsible for taking care of ourselves and our own.  It's a big country with a lot of people living in it....the national guard will not come to save you when the SHTF.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell, all they end up doing is burning their OWN neighborhoods.
So hell with it. I dont care. Shit, I'll give them one of my gas cans if they are feelin that gung ho.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So hell with it. I dont care. Shit, I'll give them one of my gas cans if they are feelin that gung ho.

Roger that, I live in the country.  I'll sit at home with a bunch of loaded guns, the wife cooking steaks on the grill, and watch it all on TV.

Just like I did with New Orleans.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've had just about enough of the thinly disguised race baiting that has infested the left wing mouthpieces news outlets over the past few days. If I hear one more dipshit say "If these were white people trapped in NO then help would have been there already..." I think I'm going to fucking vomit.

Either turn off the radio\tv or get a bucket ready
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
thinly disguised?
it's been full on in your face
especially the "reverend" jackson
and that asshat on nbc's telethon
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, I don't wear a tin foiled hat, but I don't think you're too far from the truth.  I think with the chaos in  NO and the other problems, like the high fuel prices, et al, you just might see civil unrest starting in other large cities.

Be sure that whatever action is being taken to restore law & order in NO will be a blue print for whatever happens in the future.  Can you imagine how a city will evacuate if a dirty nuke goes off in a metropolitan area?  I think it will be worse that what we are witnessing right now.  I feel like it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Where's that aluminum foil anyway?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#9]
this disaster definately brought a few things to my mind, and rioting is definately within the realm of possibility....especially with the rabble rousers black activists doing what they can to stir the pot.  Look at the L.A. riots--all because a couple of white guys beat down one black man.  If the urban black population is told that the .gov intentionally left black people to die in NOLA, (which they are) and they're stupid enough to believe it (I hope they aren't)....there's gonna be some serious problems to deal with.  I'm sure glad I live out in the sticks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not sure about it, but the media is working overtime to push the buttons.  It's not impossible.  I live pretty far north of the city, but I have to work there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bring it on.

I hate to agree but I do.  Maybe if there were major urban rioting due to the inflammatory reporting of the media we'd take a step back and look at what what the media puts out and how it does it.  I think media-television news, entertainment, advertising, movies-is one of the greatest threats to the health of the nation.  Look at what it's done to the Iraq war effort.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Michael Savage played a couple of clips from a news conference by the congressional black caucus in Washington and one of the two female members that spoke said that she would be making it (Katrina) a race issue but not right now. She was from CA.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
thinly disguised?
it's been full on in your face
especially the "reverend" jackson
and that asshat on nbc's telethon

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Eventually these pimps - not people of any particular race, but those who seek to gain cash and fame by stirring up hatred - are going to have to be beaten down. Despite all the regulatory horseshit, America is still wide open for anybody with good sense to become comfortable in a way people in Europe earning less than a million bucks a year can't imagine, and for smart people to become so rich they'll have Episcopalians singing in their cotton fields.

Americans refuse to say "You stupid shit. We warned you. It's your own fault," even to a welfare queen hit by a bus while crossing against a light. Everybody gets a break. Everybody gets guaranteed free education and tutoring through 12th grade, and anybody who can show a genetic connection to a past victim of the way the entire friggin' world was run until AMERICANS decided to change it gets a free ride through college. There are no excuses. There's hard work, bad luck, and total friggin' uselessness.

People of all races are killing themselves in NO for the sole purpose of saving people in NO who are members of minorities, and who represent a guaranteed net loss for the rest of humanity, economically. Anybody who says anything ugly about America's response to the failure of certain persons to accept free bus rides to high ground should be tried, convicted, and burned alive.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Can somebody say "Shameless Fund Raising Opportunist" I will, because thats what it is!

Keep in mind fellows, if race tensions/relations are EVER good, the reason these groups CBC, UL, NAACP, etc exist/fun raising is GONE and the good Rev's are out of work   Stir the pot, get the funds, play to the base ,its a win, win for them You just have to completely over look the act of  personal responsibility, and the shooting at rescue choppers, shooting at firemen, looting of stores, raping young girls, burning,and lets not forget horrible shootin "people of COLORS" BEHAVIOR  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#16]
might just be the event that will be remembered as the beginning of the end..
Take 1 cat 5 hurricaine, add people who are too stupid to leave a city below sea level, add to that the fact the ppl happen to be black, add to that all these asshats proclaiming its GWs fault, and its becasue he hates blacks.
Then throw in gas shortages, starving, dehydrated, disease ridden ppl,  a few rabble rousers to blame it on whitey, and we could have quite a problem.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You got that 100% correct.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While I'm not a big fan of tinfoil I think we're just a few news reports away from people going apeshit in other cities across our nation. I forsee looting and burning as a form of "protest"

Somebody please chime in and give me a dose of reality if I need to be straightened out.

Thanks in advance.

I'll give you $200 if that happens if you agree to give me $20 when it doesn't.

There is already looting in Baton Rouge.  I don't think it is a protest, though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:37:39 AM EDT
[#19]
If they want to throw bleach in their own gene pool, I could care less.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:42:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck em, we don't need em.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:43:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

I'll give you $200 if that happens if you agree to give me $20 when it doesn't.

Is that action open to anyone?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#22]
I think this needs to come to a head, hopefully it will and with it AA and PC will be exposed for what they really are.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I think this needs to come to a head, hopefully it will and with it AA and PC will be exposed for what they really are.

Won't change anything though. Loser scum will always take the path of least resistance.

Unquestionably though, these people would have all faired better if they were working, productive members of society instead of loser scum. I am left with only revulsion for their existence within my country and a wish that another Hurricane had followed Katrina and finished the job.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Just ordered 1000 rounds of 5.56 and a case of Federal 00 buck yesterday to fortify my ammo stock. I'm not a tin foil hatter or survivalist, but if this disaster shows us anything it shows us that we are responsible for taking care of ourselves and our own.  It's a big country with a lot of people living in it....the national guard will not come to save you when the SHTF.

You just described a survivalist.
Welcome to the Club.
Just remember, you'll need food and water or you are gonna be SOL.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Michael Savage played a couple of clips from a news conference by the congressional black caucus in Washington and one of the two female members that spoke said that she would be making it (Katrina) a race issue but not right now. She was from CA.

Was it the lovely Maxine Waters?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hey, I don't wear a tin foiled hat, but I don't think you're too far from the truth.  I think with the chaos in  NO and the other problems, like the high fuel prices, et al, you just might see civil unrest starting in other large cities.

Be sure that whatever action is being taken to restore law & order in NO will be a blue print for whatever happens in the future.  Can you imagine how a city will evacuate if a dirty nuke goes off in a metropolitan area?  I think it will be worse that what we are witnessing right now.  I feel like it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Where's that aluminum foil anyway?

john titor
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it the lovely Maxine Waters?

Don't EVEN get me started on that bitch.

Maxine Waters, US Representative (CA-D) on the Los Angeles Rodney King riots:
"...a rebellion...a spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice and a lot of alienation and frustration."

Maxine Waters is the lowest form of racist, cop-killer-defending, shit-filled-cuntbitch there ever was in all of American history.

Maxine Waters is America's Winnie Mandela in every possible way.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:17:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Im carefull about who i choose to bring the news to me.  This is the only guy i trust.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top