Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2005 7:08:44 PM EDT
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that my Fiancee' will be back from Qatar on Thursday.  

Have a great weekend!  I'm gonna be cleaning and doing laundry!.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that my Fiancee' will be back from Qatar on Thursday.  

www.eclipseforums.org/modules/Forums/images/smiles/vb_woot.gif]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh...I thought you just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Or switching FROM Geico... Geico blows more ass than a San Fransican at a gay pride parade.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome News Rob!  Patty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Great news
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Good for you.  

That reminds me, gotta change those sheets......it's September already.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or switching FROM Geico... Geico blows more ass than a San Fransican at a gay pride parade.

AIG is pretty good just switched to them saving $4k a year prudential can lick my balls was paying nearly $11k in car insurance a year through them rat bastards.

Any how good news man.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good for you.  

That reminds me, gotta change those sheets......it's September already.

So true.  Sheets, bedspread, towels, washclothes, dishes, ....oh, and I've got to do something with this pile of laundry...

It's going to be a busy weekend.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Great.

Hope that you filled you gas tank before you left CONUS.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:49:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Make sure you've got some towels done.

You'll need something to mop up all that jizz that's going to be spraying around when she comes over to your place.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You'll need something to mop up all that jizz that's going to be spraying around when she comes over to your place.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

So.... You were right here..                          *YOU*  

and here's the line.                       ---------------------------

But, see...You crossed the line...          *YOU NOW*

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Okay.................................................................................................................................................
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

That's just... you know, we can be all happy that Rob's gonna be getting some pie, but man, that's just... we really didn't want to hear that kind of stuff.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:26:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Rob, Glad to hear you two will be back together in a few days. Good idea cleaning and all, marry first, then be a slob....

Hopefully Jizz Boy napalm is off playing with himself now....

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Congrats!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Rob, Glad to hear you two will be back together in a few days. Good idea cleaning and all, marry first, then be a slob....

Hopefully Jizz Boy napalm is off playing with himself now....

img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/scott1959/th_peter_dancewear2.jpg</a>

HAHAH..    I am not much on maintaining a home...she loves to do that stuff though.  We have arranged for her to take care of the home, and I do the yard / car / maintenance stuff.  Which is fine by me!

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Make sure to clean your pistol.  Unload it before she arrives.

Can't have all that baby batter clouding your judgment.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Uhhhhhhh.....Clouding MY EYES???   It has been 4 months for her too man.

I don't know if we'll make it out of the parking garage at the airport before she jumps me. hahah j/k
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know if we'll make it out of the parking garage at the airport before she jumps me. hahah j/k

Well, since you have now brought it up........

I would.........
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take pictures!

Just kidding...but we will need a complete after action report.  I bet you don't make it 10 strokes..
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#26]
You guys have provoked my wrath I have more "We'd hit it" "I'd hit it" "My dear, I'd hit it" pictures than you can shake a stick at.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:34:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You guys have provoked my wrath I have more "We'd hit it" "I'd hit it" "My dear, I'd hit it" pictures than you can shake a stick at.

img136.imageshack.us/img136/11/hit3rdgrade4nl.th.jpg

img136.imageshack.us/img136/6855/hititiwouldgoklingo9qo.th.jpg

img136.imageshack.us/img136/9030/hititdouble0uk.th.jpg

img136.imageshack.us/img136/9885/hitit5eq.th.jpg

This IS my FIANCEE we're talking about...  Calm down, you sound like an Amish boy getting excited about sheering some sheep.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:48:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img136.imageshack.us/img136/11/hit3rdgrade4nl.th.jpg</a>

img136.imageshack.us/img136/6855/hititiwouldgoklingo9qo.th.jpg</a>

img136.imageshack.us/img136/9030/hititdouble0uk.th.jpg</a>

img136.imageshack.us/img136/9885/hitit5eq.th.jpg</a>

This IS my FIANCEE we're talking about...  Calm down, you sound like an Amish boy getting excited about sheering some sheep.

Hey bud, it's your job

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#29]
**Update....

Well, Wendy didn't get here on Thursday as I originally expected....  

Turns out, her flight was delayed on Wednesday for 24 hours....  Then it was delayed on Thursday for an unknown period of time because the Air Force plane was having technical difficulties with a broken (of all things.....TOILET).

So, as of this afternoon, everything was on schedule for her arrival tomorrow evening here in the hot & humid Houston, Texas.  

I suppose I may have my hopes up too soon because for the past 3 days her expected arrival time has been postponed, but at least at this point I haven't been notified of any delays.  

By now, the laundry is 75% done, and the apartment is relatively presentable.

Thanks for the funny comments though.

Take care,
Robert

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#30]
 For Laundry almost done!!!!

I HATE laundry!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
www.eclipseforums.org/modules/Forums/images/smiles/vb_woot.gif  For Laundry almost done!!!!

I HATE laundry!!!

I don't mind laundry. I mean it's not like you have to go down to the creek and scrub the cloths on a rock...... a machine does it
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.eclipseforums.org/modules/Forums/images/smiles/vb_woot.gif  For Laundry almost done!!!!

I HATE laundry!!!

I don't mind laundry. I mean it's not like you have to go down to the creek and scrub the cloths on a rock...... a machine does it

I'm so old that when I was young, we didn't have rocks yet, we had to beat the laundry with our heads.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I HATE laundry!!!

I'm so old that when I was young, we didn't have rocks yet, we had to beat the laundry with our heads.

Fair enough...But, I digress...... you still have to fold that crap.  It generally spends a few weeks on the floor.. (at least the floor is clean).

Thank you Dear Dry Cleaning Gods of clothicleaninessiss...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take pictures!

Just kidding...but we will need a complete after action report.  I bet you don't make it 10 strokes..

After the extra days I bet he doesn't even get it out of his pants.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take pictures!

You say "He" like i'm not reading.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Don't forget the bath bubble gel, massage oil, flowers, perfume', good toilet paper (cause the probably use something like sand in the middle east), favorite music, favorite food, favorite drink, nice new pajamas or similar, and a trip to the movies.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I HATE laundry!!!

That explains why some incoherent remarks....Never mind...

I don't even understand it ALL.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Don't forget the bath bubble gel, massage oil, flowers, perfume', good toilet paper (cause the probably use something like sand in the middle east), favorite music, favorite food, favorite drink, nice new pajamas or similar, and a trip to the movies.

Bubble bath - Check  (shampoo makes bubbles).
Massage Oil - Check (she is a RMT).
Flowers - Will get at the airport tomorrow
Perfume??  I use cologne - which is a check...
TP - Check.
Music - check
Food - She's going to eat at the best restaurants there are.
Drink - Finest wine you can get. (She loves Pinot Noir)
PJ's? - I really doubt we'll use them..
Movies - Check - Definitely going to get her out to the movies.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take pictures!

Sorry about that.

Try not to cream in your shorts.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take pictures!

Sorry about that.

Try not to cream in your shorts.

I'll try my best to make it out of the airport.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Rob, congrats that she's coming home...It's about time!  

For all the rest of you that insisted upon making the crudest comments you could possibly muster...grow up, you lot of children.  Geez.

*shakes hand politely*  Thank you for your graciousness, and getting the thoughts back where they should be.

Here we are right before she left..

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For all the rest of you that insisted upon making the crudest comments you could possibly muster...grow up, you lot of children.  Geez.

*shakes hand politely*  Thank you for your graciousness, and getting the thoughts back where they should be.

Here we are right before she left..

tinypic.com/dltavc.jpg

Your a very lucky man Rob.

Edited to add: VERY
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, Rob is one lucky punk.

I'm the best man, so if any of y'all think I should... AHEM... do anything... y'all let me know, mmmkay?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

+1  Ms Handsome_Rob to be is quite a lady and Rob is diffinately a gentleman.  Wow Rob, I've been waiting to hear that "She's" home safe and sound.  I can only imagine your anticipation.  Hang in there.  Maybe a broken toilet is God's way of saying one more day might be best?!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#48]
I think I would feel like less than a man if my lady were over fighting a war and I was waiting in the wings for her return.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Ms Handsome_Rob to be is quite a lady and Rob is diffinately a gentleman.  Wow Rob, I've been waiting to hear that "She's" home safe and sound.  I can only imagine your anticipation.  Hang in there.  Maybe a broken toilet is God's way of saying one more day might be best?!

Patty

Patty - You are so correct (as always).  I've discounted the fact that she is not with me yet with God saying....She isn't supposed to be on a plane yet.  (It's probably silly superstition on my part, but given the "dates" of the year...and that she's coming from the middle east....I do have that thought in the back of my mind)

It's 1:30am here in Texas and I haven't gotten a call from her saying she will be delayed or anything, so I'm confident today is going to be the day.  

My only chance of posting a "SHE'S HERE" will be while she's taking an hour to get ready for dinner or something. .....which as frustrated as it makes me, I have come to miss very much.  So Sunday evening I may have a chance to update everyone.

Thanks again,

Robert

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Congrats!  Don't do anything I would do. *

* I'm a sick fuck.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top