Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 6:24:52 PM EDT
I'd like to give you my money. I gotta hire somebody, I'd prefer to hire an arfcommer.

Hurricane Repair...Who Wants The Job...?  

And if you want to trade out any of the services I can accomodate that as well.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:22:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Bumped cause I want to hire an arfcommer.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Kabump.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to except I'm not that specialized OR in florida. :\
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd love to except I'm not that specialized OR in florida. :\

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#5]
AUG,

I know I should do this via IM, but <sheepish> truth be told, it's almost full.  </sheepish>

Anyway, I was hoping you could recount some of your group's exploits over in this SF thread here.

I can't remember which thread it was originally in last year.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
AUG,

I know I should do this via IM, but <sheepish> truth be told, it's almost full.  </sheepish>

Anyway, I was hoping you could recount some of your group's exploits over in this SF thread here.

Sorry I'm not at liberty to discuss our Black Ops from my Nam days.

I'll get to it later.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AUG,

I'll get to it later.

Thx.

ETA: I esp. liked the one where the first punchline went something like "Oh, so are you saying your auntie is a 90-yr old Jewish woman?"  Looter was pwned.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
AUG,

I'll get to it later.

Thx.

ETA: I esp. liked the one where the first punchline went something like "Oh, so are you saying your auntie is a 90-yr old Jewish woman?"  Looter was pwned.  

That was from after Andrew.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, and I still laugh about it (punchline, not Andrew).

The thread I linked to above was about value of neighborhood watch progs.  As always, depends on the ppl involved.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Me an mi bro'der in la wil do it fo a case a beer!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Me an mi bro'der in la wil do it fo a case a beer!

lol
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Aquabump for a good guy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Id do it, I have a fair amount of experience in constructiona dn reno work, including roofing and that seems like it woudl work well down there, but I live in the wrong damn country and have the wrong damn citizenship... sorry but hopefully this will keep th etopic bumped a touch longer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top