Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:54:30 PM EDT
Check out this hideous shirt:

A coathanger?  Is this supposed to be funny?

So it's your fucking body, asshole?  What about the body of the person that you're aborting?  Whose body is that?  THAT'S ANOTHER PERSON'S BODY.

This makes me want to vomit.  The more time that goes by, the more I totally despise all liberals.

They're just a bunch of illogical, unprincipled scumbags that somehow figure they have the high moral ground.

www.bodyasbillboard.com/main.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
So, if her body is for fucking, shouldn't she be ready to accept the consequences?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
That is repulsive.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
You should use some of the other pictures from the site. They're more interesting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe that the coat hanger was meant to represent that if the pro life movement were to finally win then women would be forced to go back to back alley abortions.  If you're a pro lifer then maybe you should post this in the religion forum.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Ban coathangers.  

Regarding abortions, I'm all for them.  If the woman is a druggie, why not abort?  The kid is going to have a lot of health problems because of the abuse it suffered as a fetus.  Secondly, we should pay druggies $ for them (the druggies) to be sterilized.  Why should they even be permitted to have children when they can't or won't care for them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That other body? Not a life, just a blob of tissue.

Hi Doublefeed,

The "blob of tissue" idea makes people feel good about abortion but it's not a true representation of what is going on.

A currently legal, late term abortion is a revoltingly horrible thing.  That is no blob of tissue being removed.

You don't have to be religious to be disgusted and appalled by abortion.  It's a dreadful thing.  I wish it wasn't a religious topic at all.  It just clouds the facts.

I knew a girl in college who had an abortion.  She and her boyfriend were both young, strong, smart, and financially well off.

If she had "kept the baby", the baby would be about college age now.  

Instead, they "terminated the unwanted pregnancy".

The girl confessed to me privately that she was horribly wracked by guilt.   It was awful and basically ruined the girl's self esteem.  She turned white at the mention of abortion after that.

No matter what people say, it's not a small thing.

The baby died, for what?  So she could stay at a state college and finish a worthless communications degree on time?

Back at that time I wondered why 24 weeks was OK for an abortion but 25 weeks wasn't.  I started asking pro-abortion people how they set that time limit.  How can there be a cut-off date like that.  It makes no sense.  I'm still waiting for a logical answer.

Sometime you should have a look at those aborted 24 week old fetus pictures out there and think about the nightmare that's being described in quaint terms like "terminated pregnancy".

Regards,

Red65
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah and I bet she wants a Government paid abortion or child support!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That is repulsive.

+1 Patty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I believe that the coat hanger was meant to represent that if the pro life movement were to finally win then women would be forced to go back to back alley abortions.  If you're a pro lifer then maybe you should post this in the religion forum.  

You don't have to be religious to hate the idea of abortion.

I'm convinced that most pro-abortion people don't really think about abortion.  They just pick a side and that's that.  They have a few buzzwords and a few pat arguments.  They don't care.

It's like when you hear anti-gunners talk about "police being killed by Uzi assault rifles".  They just have this weird uninformed notion that fits in with their predjudices.  If you try to talk to them about it, they become hostile.  They'd rather be wrong.

Nobody has to have any abortion at all, back alley or otherwise.  Who's going to "force" them to do that?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#12]
India delta india ocean tango.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So, if her body is for fucking, shouldn't she be ready to accept the consequences?

So if HIS body is for fucking, shouldn't he be ready to accept the consequences?
I find the shirt repulsive, but let's remember it takes two to do the deed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So if HIS body is for fucking, shouldn't he be ready to accept the consequences?

yeah, and he should also be able to demand an abortion as well, or be finacially freed if she wants to keep it.

txl
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I think its GREAT!

It is like a warning beacon, stay away from me!  I am a murdering bitch.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, and he should also be able to demand an abortion as well, or be finacially freed if she wants to keep it.

txl

Don't even bother trying to be logical with her about this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:05:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Awww, how cute.  I figured out her problem:

www.bodyasbillboard.com/dickbig.jpg

She has penis envy!

What a waste of a woman.

The first one wasn't cool but the second one is:

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ban coathangers.  

Regarding abortions, I'm all for them.  If the woman is a druggie, why not abort?  The kid is going to have a lot of health problems because of the abuse it suffered as a fetus.  Secondly, we should pay druggies $ for them (the druggies) to be sterilized.  Why should they even be permitted to have children when they can't or won't care for them?

If kids are in abusive homes, we should also euthanize them to put them out of their misery too.  Also, if someone has 3 or 4 kids then loses their job and can't afford them, they should be able to take a couple of them out back and dismember them and bury them in the yard to prevent the family (and them) from suffering in poverty too.  I mean, think of the children.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Snip

Back at that time I wondered why 24 weeks was OK for an abortion but 25 weeks wasn't.  I started asking pro-abortion people how they set that time limit.  How can there be a cut-off date like that.  It makes no sense.  I'm still waiting for a logical answer.

Snip

Red65

The reason for the 24 week time limit was that at 24 weeks, the chance of the mother dying from an abortion over took that of a natural birth.
So the time limit was set to protect the mother.
I heard that during a bio-ethics class at university so I am pretty sure that it is true.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ban coathangers.  

If kids are in abusive homes, we should also euthanize them to put them out of their misery too.  Also, if someone has 3 or 4 kids then loses their job and can't afford them, they should be able to take a couple of them out back and dismember them and bury them in the yard to prevent the family (and them) from suffering in poverty too.  I mean, think of the children.

Hey hey hey!  No fair using logic!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#22]
She has a shirt that says "Actually asshole, guns do kill people."

Now, she's crossed the line.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Nice tits.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That other body? Not a life, just a blob of tissue.

Hi Doublefeed,

The "blob of tissue" idea makes people feel good about abortion but it's not a true representation of what is going on.

A currently legal, late term abortion is a revoltingly horrible thing.  That is no blob of tissue being removed.

You don't have to be religious to be disgusted and appalled by abortion.  It's a dreadful thing.  I wish it wasn't a religious topic at all.  It just clouds the facts.

I knew a girl in college who had an abortion.  She and her boyfriend were both young, strong, smart, and financially well off.

If she had "kept the baby", the baby would be about college age now.  

Instead, they "terminated the unwanted pregnancy".

The girl confessed to me privately that she was horribly wracked by guilt.   It was awful and basically ruined the girl's self esteem.  She turned white at the mention of abortion after that.

No matter what people say, it's not a small thing.

The baby died, for what?  So she could stay at a state college and finish a worthless communications degree on time?

Sometime you should have a look at those aborted 24 week old fetus pictures out there and think about the nightmare that's being described in quaint terms like "terminated pregnancy".

Regards,

Red65

I could be wrong, but I think this symbol ---> was meant to show that he was being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

+ a zillion
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Maybe you should go post yourself in the "I Fucked Off'' forum.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Shouldn't this thread be locked for CoC? Linking to nudity stupid liberal woman?

Not that I care...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry, but I laughed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

txl
Don't even bother trying to be logical with her about this.

Oh bite me. I don't lack logical thought.

I am simply sick of the "she got herself in trouble....she's a whore...she's a tramp" bullshit.

Takes two in the sack. Don't like abortion? Don't be the father of one!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#30]
tag for later...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#31]

What on earth?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:24:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

chill out.
friend of mine got his gf pregnant - he didn't want her to get an abortion.
she did - her body, right?
pro-abortionists sicken me.

ETA: as far as blaming men for abortions, who do we always see out on campus, shrieking about Roe V. Wade and coat hanger abortions...here's a hint - they aren't men.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
"Actually asshole guns do kill people"

Mine must be broken.

mine must be broken also.  

the criminal behind the gun was just in the wrong place at the wrong time huh...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Trashy liberal bitch... Needs a retroactive abortion...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Tasteless, but I've seen worse here in this very forum.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you should go post yourself in the "I Fucked Off'' forum.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Keep the titty shots coming, screw the shirts

Edit: Well the one about guns ain't cool, string her up downtown boys, lets make an example out of er
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Actually the shirt is counterproductive to pro-abortion interests.  If it was intended to promote them, by using the coat hanger (and the gross image it calls to mind), it actually works against pro-abortionists.

Note: in at least one hospital's medical records, they won't call it a human life, or a human anything, not even an embryo or a fetus.  They call it a "product of human conception".
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#40]
i dont see the problem here. bets are she's a man hater. no fucking. no kids. no abortion.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Actually the shirt is counterproductive to pro-abortion interests.  If it was intended to promote them, by using the coat hanger (and the gross image it calls to mind), it actually works against pro-abortionists.

Note: in at least one hospital's medical records, they won't call it a human life, or a human anything, not even an embryo or a fetus.  They call it a "product of human conception".

The shirt is intended to shock. Anyone who chooses to wear it is interested only in provoking a reaction, either for good or ill.

Now, as to the pro-abortion/pro-punish-the-whoring-slut debate, the whole thing is fucked.

An abortion ends a life. It is or will be a baby at some point, depending on your views, but the fact remains that barring miscarriage, it will/would be a baby.

The decision to carry it to term is the mothers. Period. End of story. No ammount of godbothering or whore-screaming is going to fix it. The decision may be a bad one, in fact, it is a decision that I am thankfull that I will never have to make in my entire life. But, it is the woman having the abortion who has to make peace with herself afterwards.

GT
Not pro-abortion, not pro-life. I am pro-mind-you-own-fucking-business.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The shirt is intended to shock. Anyone who chooses to wear it is interested only in provoking a reaction, either for good or ill.

Now, as to the pro-abortion/pro-punish-the-whoring-slut debate, the whole thing is fucked.

An abortion ends a life. It is or will be a baby at some point, depending on your views, but the fact remains that barring miscarriage, it will/would be a baby.

The decision to carry it to term is the mothers. Period. End of story. No ammount of godbothering or whore-screaming is going to fix it. The decision may be a bad one, in fact, it is a decision that I am thankfull that I will never have to make in my entire life. But, it is the woman having the abortion who has to make peace with herself afterwards.

GT

Well said!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GT

Hard to mind your business about a doctor punching a pair of sizzors thru a baby's head.

Pro-abortion types never understand that we're concerned about a horrible violent crime, not sexual politics.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#44]
She has never had sex in her life.

And she is pawn of 'Big Tobacco' too (she smokes)

CRC
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh bite me. I don't lack logical thought.

I am simply sick of the "she got herself in trouble....she's a whore...she's a tramp" bullshit.

Takes two in the sack. Don't like abortion? Don't be the father of one!

I've seen this argument many many times, and it normally degenerates into the woman offering the opinion that the men are losers who will just bail out if they get a woman pregnant unexpectedly (exactly how that's done, I haven't yet figured out), so until men take responsibility, abortion should be legal.
Not realizing that the individual arguing against abortion DOES want to take the responsibility for his actions.
Thus, a vicious cycle: the woman has the right to an abortion until she sees that men take responsibility, but it is arranged where she apparently doesn't notice the man wanting responsibility for his actions.
Go figure. It will continue this way until the prochoice women decide that not all men are deadbeats who always shirk responsibility.

Never said that men were losers, DF : I married one and am raising two more.
What I am against is all the woman hating bullshit because abortion is a necessary product of our sexual society. That man you speak of is a minority. How do I know? Because the Post Office is filled with pics of men who refused to support the babies that were brought to term.
Not all men are deadbeats. But bottom line, if a child is brought to term, and the man wishes to be one, it's alot easier for him to fulfill that wish than it is for the woman.
If it's the woman's choice once impregnation occurs, it's still yours BEFORE. So, before you give us 60 seconds of "oh baby" remember that it can result in "oh BABY." That is all I am saying...

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GT

Hard to mind your business about a doctor punching a pair of sizzors thru a baby's head.

Pro-abortion types never understand that we're concerned about a horrible violent crime, not sexual politics.

So encourage the use of birth control. Abstinence looks great on paper, but, just like communism, fails miserably in the real world in practice by real people.

It is a fucked up choice that ends in the termination of a life. A dead baby. What kind of horrible internal struggle do you think someone has to go through to come to that decision? Do you think that most women are sitting around just jumping for joy, hoping to have an abortion?

If you do, you are not only deluded, but sick as well.

It shouldn't be the first choice. But it should be an available choice.

And your right, abortion in all it's forms is a fucked up thing. Abstinence is very effective. But so are condoms, birth control pills, RU-486, the morning after pill, norplant, depo-provera and every other non surgical method of contraception.

I've had female friends that wanted to have a tubal ligation (the do not have kids, nor do they want any) be denied a referral by a doctor who smugly says "You'll change your mind". Let's address that issue while we are flinging poo. Hell, I went to get a referral for a vasectomy (neither my wife, nor myself want kids) and had to play verbal fucking judo with the doctor, and he still refused to refer me.

If someone is intelligent enough to realize that kids are not for them, why force them on them? Why not make RU-486 available behind the counter from the pharmacy? No scissors through the skull there. Or the morning after pill. If your argument is against barbarism, I will stand behind you 110% to prevent anyone from ever having to have a surgical abortion.

But I somehow think your argument is less about barbarism than some percieved punishment against the "whore".
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Adding my comments to yours in red:

So encourage the use of birth control. Abstinence looks great on paper, but, just like communism, fails miserably in the real world in practice by real people.

BCP's are also villified by the hard right to lifers: in some cases, they permit the egg to fertilize, but do not permit the egg to attach to the uterine wall resulting in miscarriage or "abortion."

It is a fucked up choice that ends in the termination of a life. A dead baby. What kind of horrible internal struggle do you think someone has to go through to come to that decision? Do you think that most women are sitting around just jumping for joy, hoping to have an abortion?

I've supported two women thru their decision. Not easy at all.

Amen...for many reasons.

And your right, abortion in all it's forms is a fucked up thing. Abstinence is very effective. But so are condoms, birth control pills, RU-486, the morning after pill, norplant, depo-provera and every other non surgical method of contraception.

Condoms fail. I know. I have a beautiful 8 year old to prove that. BCP's addressed above, RU-486=the MAP and it is NOT readily available and it is NOT as easy to get dispensed as you might think. Norplant, and depo ALSO fall into the hard RTL crosshairs for the same reason the pill does.

I've had female friends that wanted to have a tubal ligation (the do not have kids, nor do they want any) be denied a referral by a doctor who smugly says "You'll change your mind". Let's address that issue while we are flinging poo. Hell, I went to get a referral for a vasectomy (neither my wife, nor myself want kids) and had to play verbal fucking judo with the doctor, and he still refused to refer me.

My doc tried to talk me out of it (TL) when I scheduled it to follow my second c-section claiming I may want a daughter someday. Ah...nope...I have a female dog...and she's fixed too...SHE's my daughter!

If someone is intelligent enough to realize that kids are not for them, why force them on them? Why not make RU-486 available behind the counter from the pharmacy? No scissors through the skull there. Or the morning after pill. If your argument is against barbarism, I will stand behind you 110% to prevent anyone from ever having to have a surgical abortion.

You are brilliant, GT

But I somehow think your argument is less about barbarism than some percieved punishment against the "whore".

YOU get it! Marry me in our next lives, K?

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Adding my comments to yours in red:

BCP's are also villified by the hard right to lifers: in some cases, they permit the egg to fertilize, but do not permit the egg to attach to the uterine wall resulting in miscarriage or "abortion."

I've supported two women thru their decision. Not easy at all.

Amen...for many reasons.

Condoms fail. I know. I have a beautiful 8 year old to prove that. BCP's addressed above, RU-486=the MAP and it is NOT readily available and it is NOT as easy to get dispensed as you might think. Norplant, and depo ALSO fall into the hard RTL crosshairs for the same reason the pill does.

My doc tried to talk me out of it (TL) when I scheduled it to follow my second c-section claiming I may want a daughter someday. Ah...nope...I have a female dog...and she's fixed too...SHE's my daughter!

You are brilliant, GT

YOU get it! Marry me in our next lives, K?

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Murder is murder.

And the girl in the photos is ugly. Which proves she's never had one and never will.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top