Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:35:10 PM EDT
Hi guys, just joined up, but watched for years. I HAD to post this quote.  Can't believe they actually printed it, though I do believe he said it.

"Look, I'm only getting necessities," he said. "All of this is personal hygiene. I ain't getting nothing to get drunk or high with."

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1089599&page=3

Speaks volumnes, doesn't it?

Rob

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi guys, just joined up, but watched for years. I HAD to post this quote.  Can't believe they actually printed it, though I do believe he said it.

"Look, I'm only getting necessities," he said. "All of this is personal hygiene. I ain't getting nothing to get drunk or high with."

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1089599&page=3

Speaks volumnes, doesn't it?

Rob

First, welcome..

Second,  bwah hahahaha...  

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi Niel,

Thanks for the welcome. PM me if you want, maybe we can get some range time in depending on your location. I am in south San Jose.

What was that guy expecting? A fifth of Wild Turkey and an ounce of crack? He might have had a valid comment if he changed his "to get drunk or high with" to "something to eat or drink".

I have been seriously considering stockpiling some dry goods and water instead of just ammo. My folks have a nice house on an acre that would make a worthy fort to make a stand and most of my guns, ammo and supplies are there, I currently rent a room from a friend and can't stockpile much with all of his stuff here. Bug out is a 10 mile drive to their palce or a 2 mile hike over the hill, not too bad.. I think the worst we would see here is a catastrophic earthquake and no power, but all the houses should stand. Here they are bolted to the foundations. Doesn't mean the S couldn't HTF. Thanks again for the welcome!

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top