Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 3:00:36 PM EDT
I cant find any sources or links to the stort but...

they were talking about it on talk radio this morning and more than a few people have commented on this to me

it seems that there are flyers being spread around in compton, north long beach, watts, south central, LA etc. calling on crips and bloods to have a truce, join the nation of islam, to fight in a jihad against the LAPD...
on the bottom of the flyer is number to call, it's a local moque
the number was disconected this morning after one of the AM conservative radio hosts was calling repeadely..

thats right people tha nation of islam is recruting gangsters to join them in there jihad...

for those who dont know the good minister tony

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/41/news-fremon.php

I hope this thread dosent get locked ,im trying to get more info

thought you might like to know

God bless America
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Dirka Dirka  Mohamed Jihad  

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag.
Life is getting more and more interesting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Fortunately, it's still true that facts are more credible than rumor and speculation.

Got facts?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dirka Dirka  Mohamed Jihad  

Just saw the movie last weekend.  It's one I'll be buying, a rare event for me.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top