Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:58:41 AM EDT
All those poor defeated Looters and rapist and druggies from new orleans!!!

Yes that right! Think about it, most are proabably on welfare so there is nothing keeping them there, they can get a "government titty" anywhere! They don't have flood insurance so they won't have the resources to rebuild, they can't stay at shelters forever so you can bet HUD will export them to vacant Governemtn housing in atown or city near you!!

I heard from another guy on another webpage that lives in Louisiana that the Gangbangers in a shelter in his town have already had a gunfight in the crowded shelter in his town!!!

And are Ripping apart and doing the same to a Summer Campground for Crippled children next to where he works.

I can't wait to welcome these wastes of oxygen!!! Oh ! Boy! Oh! Boy!!!

It can be even better than when Clitoon sent inner city Families to live in the projects around my small town to get them out of the inner cities...........Teen Drug Use went up 200% in the past 5 years and Burglaries and assaults 250%

But then again they will be great rifle targets the same size , shape and they even move like actual humans!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#1]
oooh, you were doing ok until the last line.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#2]
locked thread incoming...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Line some tac vests with Tannerite...then lable them FUBU and toss them to looters.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
what the hell...IBTL
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep you guessed it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top