Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:21:37 AM EDT
Then I read that the Astrodome has turned into the Superdome, with rapes and murders.

ATL, NY L.A., Chicago, hope they're ready. There's no reason for the scum to behave.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Then I read that the Astrodome has turned into the Superdome, with rapes and murders.

ATL, NY L.A., Chicago, hope they're ready. There's no reason for the scum to behave.

I'm not sure anyone is completely ready for this kinda behavior

BTW, your avatar kicks ass!

Speed
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!

Just made it last night. I drew that when I was about 20 and was gonna make it a tattoo, but just never got around to it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL

"The duality of Jerry Sir!"

I'd love to see someone sport that at a phish show or something   LMAO  Fucking sweet (comin from a yankee)

Speed
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:57:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The white folks won't start rioting until the gasoline runs out
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're a phish fan, are you aware fo this site?

Lots of free tunes

sugarmegs
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

ATL, NY L.A., Chicago, hope they're ready. There's no reason for the scum to behave live.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The white folks won't start rioting until the gasoline runs out

I can just see the swat teams being called in to the Krispy Kremes and Starbucks...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#8]
The Astrodome has turned into the Superdome.  The Superdome has turned into Thunderdome.

Bust a deal, face the Wheel.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone got a link to news stories about the Astrodome?

thanks....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Riots will commence within one hour after the first poor unfortunate urban thug gets shot on CNN.  

Monsieur Ventilateur de rassemblement de Monsieur Merde.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm betting once the national guard starts busting caps in N.O.  the public indignation from some segments of the population will make the post Rodney King LA riots look like the Million Mom March in comparison.  

I hope not, but we already are seeing plants in this country shutting down from lack of raw materials and inability to squeeze adequate profits with the increased fuel prices.  The "have-nots" have leached off of the "haves" for so long that now that the "haves" are running into their own problems,  the "have nots" have nothing to lose by just up and taking what they want - that is,  except for in areas where the so-called "haves" are inclined to shoot first.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The Astrodome has turned into the Superdome.  The Superdome has turned into Thunderdome.

Bust a deal, face the Wheel.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm betting once the national guard starts busting caps in N.O.  

Not sure this would happen based on the decisions to "make sure all weapons are pointed down...  this isn't iraq" comments floating on CNN right now.

How the hell are they supposed to provide security for others let alone themselves if they are not ready to fire when fired upon?  More friggin political posturing I suppose...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#14]
All the cities that receive these poor, oppressed hurricane victims better get ready to become victims themselves as the crime rate raises and welfare rolls grow.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If you're a phish fan, are you aware fo this site?

Lots of free tunes

sugarmegs

No, but now I am.  HOLY SHIT!  

Thanks bro'!

Speed
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's just rumors right now.
I am about 5 miles from the Dome and there is nothing bad happening now.
That is not to say that after a week of living there, some of the thugs will not try to find a little trouble.
Gun sales are picking up and people here in Houston are prepared to defend their homes and businesses.

I spent my entire USCG enlistment in Venice and New Orleans LA. There are some really great people that have come to our city for help, and by God we will help.
But the thugs and gangbangers are going to find that Houston is not going to be a safe place to prey on the genral population.

"Looter Shooter Special--buy one each for you and your spouse, get a case of ammo free!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Are you kidding?Ammo prices are double!
I figure all of us ARFCOMers are prepared for SHTF.
Anybody buying a gun and ammo now is probably a democrat.
Maybe I will make an NRA membership manditory as well...

Now this is the kind of gouging I can support.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It's just rumors right now.
I am about 5 miles from the Dome and there is nothing bad happening now.
That is not to say that after a week of living there, some of the thugs will not try to find a little trouble.
Gun sales are picking up and people here in Houston are prepared to defend their homes and businesses.

I spent my entire USCG enlistment in Venice and New Orleans LA. There are some really great people that have come to our city for help, and by God we will help.
But the thugs and gangbangers are going to find that Houston is not going to be a safe place to prey on the genral population.

I've heard that yesterday there were two men caught in the women's showers and 1 attempted rape inside the Astrodome.  This news from a Lt. with HPD.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#21]
As soon as a white National guardsman shoots a "looter" armed or not on camera riots will start which will lead to rioters being shot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm betting once the national guard starts busting caps in N.O.  the public indignation from some segments of the population will make the post Rodney King LA riots look like the Million Mom March in comparison.  

I hope not, but we already are seeing plants in this country shutting down from lack of raw materials and inability to squeeze adequate profits with the increased fuel prices.  The "have-nots" have leached off of the "haves" for so long that now that the "haves" are running into their own problems,  the "have nots" have nothing to lose by just up and taking what they want - that is,  except for in areas where the so-called "haves" are inclined to shoot first.  

The any excuse gang will be out. Rodney King, OJ, Elian and now W the Hurricane maker....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top