Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 7:04:53 AM EDT

Tagline: 1997. New York city is now a maximum security prison. Breaking out is impossible. Breaking in is insane.

Plot Outline: In 1997, when the US President crashes into Manhattan, now a giant max. security prison, a convicted bank robber is sent in for a rescue.

Bush is about to fly over again and look at everything.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/27/48/01m.jpg

Tagline: 1997. New York city is now a maximum security prison. Breaking out is impossible. Breaking in is insane.

Plot Outline: In 1997, when the US President crashes into Manhattan, now a giant max. security prison, a convicted bank robber is sent in for a rescue.

I'm not advocating this in any way. I really don't want things to get worse. But...

All we need to complete that senario would be for his plane to get shot down with a golden bb from one of the looters below. I imagine that Air Force 1 would be a big target and would get some homey lots of props for shooting down the man.

Talk about a shit storm if that happened!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/27/48/01m.jpg

I'm not advocating this in any way. I really don't want things to get worse. But...

All we need to complete that senario would be for his plane to get shot down with a golden bb from one of the looters below. I imagine that Air Force 1 would be a big target and would get some homey lots of props for shooting down the man.

Talk about a shit storm if that happened!!!

Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Wonder if the private security firms are arriving onsite as more of a prepositioning measure than a relief effort?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the Secret Service can hold out until help arrives.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Ha.  HE's the Duke of New Orleans...A-Number One...

We were just discussing this last night.  I wonder what would have happened here in S FL if the hurricane came in here a bit stronger???

SnF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top