Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 6:43:16 AM EDT
I dated a girl for a while that lives in N.O. I haven't been able to get any info. I don't know if her and her family got out. I do know that last year when there was a hurricane warning they wen't north about 30-40 miles to her grandfather's house. I don't know they name of that town.

I do know that she has family in the N.O.P.D. Any ideas about how I can contact them down there? Phones are all down.

I am really worried and am thinking about going down there to try and find her. probably a bad idea but I feel powerless to help from all the way up here
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact the Red Cross and/or the Salvation Army and see if they have any info. or who you might contact.

They have been good to find people in past catastrophes.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know how far inland the floods went
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Look at the tacked thread.

Good Luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top