Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 5:53:08 AM EDT
Been a little stressed out today and still up since yesterday and go a little carried away with my emotions and not sure but If I did curse at any one I am sorry for it.

ETA: Don't want any one having a bad exp on arfcom because a jackass like me cursed at them for nothing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:56:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Your momma and bblake00 keeping you up all night again?   Don't get all emotional about it, those are screams of extasy and pleasure, not pain and suffering.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah, you old cuss!! Take a chill pill, preferably with a cold beer.

In other words, you didn't cuss me yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Been a little stressed out today and still up since yesterday and go a little carried away with my emotions and not sure but If I did curse at any one I am sorry for it.

ETA: Don't want any one having a bad exp on arfcom because a jackass like me cursed at them for nothing.

Oly, bro, it's not a big deal.  Just repeat after me:

Woosaa..
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Start a new thread dedicating it to the work Bush has done and you are thankful he is our president and not anyone else, that will be a good start. And say you are sorry for making fun of reporters crying because they saw dead babies and dying old people floating around while you are at it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:00:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Start a new thread dedicating it to the work Bush has done and you are thankful he is our president and not anyone else, that will be a good start. And say you are sorry for making fun of reporters crying because they saw dead babies and dying old people floating around while you are at it.

Fuck you,
Jk had to say it.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck you,
Jk had to say it.  

He IS right OLY!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Once again, had I known giving away the ending of this week's episode of "Over There" was going to put you into such an emotional tailspin, I never would have posted it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

If I have a bad day because YOU anybody cursed me on the internet.....I deserve my bad day.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#9]
It is only the internet not real life!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Ya didn't curse me out Oly...
and not because ya like me or anything...mostly 'cause you and I both know *I* am better at cursing....
And I can probably kick your ass..................
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ya didn't curse me out Oly...
and not because ya like me or anything...mostly 'cause you and I both know *I* am better at cursing....

And I can probably kick your ass..................

To true to true
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It is only the internet not real life!

BigDozer66

Take that back, take it back damnit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top