Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:14:55 AM EDT
Tin Foil Hat Time.. What if the NO “Snipers & Gunmen” are Al-Qaeda?

NO has turned in to a huge disgrace due to the violent disruptions caused by dozens of gunmen attacking rescue workers.  With all of the advanced notice of the storm coming there was ample time for a terrorist group to plant operatives in place to disrupt the rescue and cause further loss of life for an extended period of time on a low budget.

Basic psychology is that when a few provocateurs start something in a tense boiling-pot like NO, there would be an escalation by the mob.  Only a small hand full of people could start the trend toward chaos.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I thought witnesses have said the gunmen were black.

How many black Al-Qaeda have you seen?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow.....nope.....just wow.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dude, shiny side ->>> <<<- OUTSIDE.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:57:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be member here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:00:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um if I recall one of the higher al-aqaeda leaders was turned in by a black follower. Many blacks are of the muslim faith, and mexicans, and asians and so on. Al-Qaeda wants muslims stupid enough to belive they are the word of god, they could care less if your purple, just as long as your willing to die for them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:02:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

NO has turned in to a huge disgrace due to the violent disruptions caused by dozens of gunmen attacking rescue workers.  With all of the advanced notice of the storm coming there was ample time for a terrorist group to plant operatives in place to disrupt the rescue and cause further loss of life for an extended period of time on a low budget.

Basic psychology is that when a few provocateurs start something in a tense boiling-pot like NO, there would be an escalation by the mob.  Only a small hand full of people could start the trend toward chaos.

I don't think so.

Unfortunately we have enough home grown scumbags to account for the nonsense going on in NO. We don't need any imported nonsense to make this crap happen.

That is the truly scary part of this whole affair.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:05:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I really wonder if they were indeed 'snipers' or just someone firing a gun into the air to get attention from a chopper or whatever. I can see reporters jumping to the term 'sniper'. Sells a lot more news than "some idiot firing a gun in the air"
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I would'nt put it past them. It's what terrorism is all about. But of corse people on this site say nooo way it has to be the poor people bitting the hand that feeds them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:07:54 AM EDT
[#10]
i don't think the no gunmen are , but what if they were to strike now when all our attention is on this?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I really wonder if they were indeed 'snipers' or just someone firing a gun into the air to get attention from a chopper or whatever. I can see reporters jumping to the term 'sniper'. Sells a lot more news than "some idiot firing a gun in the air"

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:09:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Or hey, maybe they're disenfranchised postal workers.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:09:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top