Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 9:38:42 PM EDT
Can't even keep up with a possible dupe so stfu...

Link

lil' exerpt:

NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans descended into anarchy Thursday as corpses lay abandoned in street medians, fights and fires broke out, cops turned in their badges and the governor declared war on looters who have made the city a menacing landscape of disorder and fear.

"They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded," Gov. Kathleen Blanco said of 300 National Guard troops who landed in New Orleans fresh from duty in     Iraq. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."***
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
A true anarchistic revolution is one wherein the people collectively throw off all man-made laws, abolish private property, and work for the common good.

Guess which two of the three conditions the fair citizens of NO have met?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A true anarchistic revolution is one wherein the people collectively throw off all man-made laws, abolish private property, and work for the common good.

Well I sure don't seem them doing much work....they seem to be sitting around and waiting for someone to come get them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I sure don't seem them doing much work....they seem to be sitting around and waiting for someone to come get them.

My thoughts exactly. And none of them seems to give shit about the people around them. Truly a tragic situation, made worse. I did live there for a year, and I got the same feeling even in good times.
A very selfish society, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
The barbarians are at the gates, looting and pillaging.  Thats a sure sign civilization is in its final stages.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top