Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:54:31 PM EDT
My son is working with FEMA at Camp Beauregard as a dispatcher. He just called and told me what they had gotten to NOLA today. As of 1330 hours the following # of 18 wheelrs had departed for NOLA.

• water - 92

• ice - 53

• MREs - 40

• cots - 12

• blankets - 3

• generators - 3

Just departed at 2100 hours:

• water - 60

He said that the drivers are returning from NOLA with tales of taking fire and stating that they're going to carry regardless of what the ICC or the company thinks. I'll see if he can confirm these tales with bullet holes in the trucks/trailers.

More to follow when he calls back.

wganz

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell him to drive over the cannibals if he has to.  He can dig them out of his treads back at camp!

Good luck to him.  Ask him if the Pearl River community is damaged  when you get a chance, please.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if they need anyone to do a ride along.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Did the museum at camp Beauregard make it???
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
TAG
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I've volunteered but been told no weapons.

Rule #1: Self preservation

Especially when you have two kids and a wife to provide for.

Fucking hell. They need to lighten up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tell him to drive over the cannibals if he has to.  He can dig them out of his treads back at camp!

Good luck to him.  Ask him if the Pearl River community is damaged  when you get a chance, please.

What's the best tool for pulling a cannibal's head out from between your duals?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
There's a big machinegun shoot in FL on Labor Day, thinking about putting up a detour via NOLA sign out front.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Tell him to remember what happened to that poor long-haired bastard Reginald Denny during the LA riots.  He better have a gun!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Denny was a moron.
He's in an 18 wheeler filled with tons of rock.
"Football" Williams would have been nothing but blood and guts in my treads had it been me.
Denny stopped instead of running those "people" over.

Quoted:
Tell him to remember what happened to that poor long-haired bastard Reginald Denny during the LA riots.  He better have a gun!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hitting a couple of bumps at speed oughta do it.

What's the best tool for pulling a cannibal's head out from between your duals?

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Talked with him briefly before he left for work and he is going to ask the truckers to get a sitrep for you on Pearl River.

Also asked him to get pix if possible of holes in trucks for verification of shooting stories.

Update: He stated that there was several shootings in Natchitoches, LA last night from NOLA refugees that were doing "undocumented shopping" in people's homes. Don't have cross links to verify this story at this time.

wganz

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top