Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 6:38:02 PM EDT
itching while a few ransack the town.  I have an idea, why dont these huge crowds of "displaced citizens" put together security teams and foraging teams and clamp down on the needless ravaging of that city.  There should be plenty of supplies in a city this size. These people just need get off their ass, pull themselves up by their boot straps and start helping themselves, Geeeeze!  They could assemble boat teams to scrounge the city and evac the most needy.    I would have organized teams a long time ago to scare up meds, food, fresh water as well organized security teams out of the MANY able bodied males that have to be just sitting on their ass. Or is it just the elderly and infirm and children that are stranded? I've seen plenty of able bodied types looting and lots more just sitting around watching.  
    Are these people your typical foodstamp/government handout thieves?  If so there sure are a lot of bloodsuckers down there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
itching while a few ransack the town.  I have an idea, why dont these huge crowds of "displaced citizens" put together security teams and foraging teams and clamp down on the needless ravaging of that city.  There should be plenty of supplies in a city this size. These people just need get off their ass, pull themselves up by their boot straps and start helping themselves, Geeeeze!  They could assemble boat teams to scrounge the city and evac the most needy.    I would have organized teams a long time ago to scare up meds, food, fresh water as well organized security teams out of the MANY able bodied males that have to be just sitting on their ass. Or is it just the elderly and infirm and children that are stranded? I've seen plenty of able bodied types looting and lots more just sitting around watching.  
    Are these people your typical foodstamp/government handout thieves?  If so there sure are a lot of bloodsuckers down there.

It seems that the ones who have firearms are the hoods and the rest of them have had .gov shoved so far down their gullets that they are TOTALLY without a clue as to providing for themselves......plus they are likely skeerd of guns!

I agree with you....but it ain't gonna happen as long as .gov comes to the rescue.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
i'd be willing to bet those two groups are actually one group.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i'd be willing to bet those two groups are actually one group.

Very well might be true.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top