Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 6:36:35 PM EDT
Pull out of Iraq and say "You're on your own, we have our own crisis to deal with".

I say this is the perfect time to secure our nations borders and tell the rest of the world to take care of their own problems.

It's time for America to take care of it's own family and stop worrying so much about the neighborhood kids.

Hive minds?????????
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You will catch a lot of crap for this thread but in a weird way I kind of agree.  We shouldn't "give up" but we we have serious problems of our own.  I am not saying the war was wrong but you can only pile it on so thick and then it becomes us or them.  That comparison can be used in almost any situation.  Like the one with the two guys being chased by the bear in the woods.  You don't have to outrun the bear just the other guy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#2]
It won't work - especially in the Post-9/11 world.  We are NO LONGER isolated from the world by oceans.  Those that hate us can hit us.  We must 'hit' them first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top