Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 4:45:54 PM EDT

Even though gas has jumped up $.60+ in the last 24hrs. Even though NC is supposed to experience a fuel shortage. Even though local gas stations are out of gas and there are lines down the street. And do you know why? Because we are AMERICANS. And Americans do not fade quitly inot the night. Because we do not chenge our life styles because of someone or something. We are the land of the free and the home of the brave. Because we have not and will not give up hope when we are beat down, and I beleive it is important to express this to other countries and my fellow Americans. Mother nature can beat us and bruise us, she can turn our houses to sticks. But she can not break our spirit. Because we are AMERICA. We have always got by in tough times. And we always will, because we are America. We are the greatest and strongest country in the world. I want you all to remember that in the coming days, weeks and months. Times may get hard, people may die, but we will get through.

-FOX-
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, gotta mow mine sat or sun, finish painting the house.... life goes on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Fox,

I would recommend looking into some MSMA and 2,4-D for the lawn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure that is grass?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice clover & crabgrass patch. Looks like mine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
What an adventure!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Want to come up and mow my yard too?
I need to find where the moles are so I can gas them with the tiller again
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Your grass makes baby Jesus cry.  Get on the Scotts program.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I resealed my driveway it was hot as balls outside working on the pavement    
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Fox.  I did the same thing at my home today.  Made me feel better seeing how much nicer the lawn looked.  Aeration and seeding in th next month.  Should look pretty next spring.

SM
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Bill3508

barely any grass there by the looks of it.  looks almost entirely weeds.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Mom threaten to ground you again, huh ??     You pay for that gas with your hard-earned lunch money ?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#12]
That and your Dad threatened to withhold your allowance if you didn't!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#13]
My grass was cut today, too.  By my indentured servants, I affectionatly refer to as my children.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Bill3508

LOL

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top