Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 4:05:27 PM EDT
I kinda envy some of these people in New Orleans. I wish I was down there with my AR slugging it out with these gangstas. I'd head down there if I thought I could get anywhere near the place. I wouldn't go there unarmed, but I'd go there armed in a minute.

Anyone up for a trip this weekend?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I kinda envy some of these people in New Orleans. I wish I was down there with my AR slugging it out with these gangstas. I'd head down there if I thought I could get anywhere near the place. I wouldn't go there unarmed, but I'd go there armed in a minute.

You have some amazing mind reading powers!  I have been day dreaming about setting up a sniper position on a drugstore or liquor store. Too bad I'm low on ammo right now.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have some amazing mind reading powers!  I have been day dreaming about setting up a sniper position on a drugstore or liquor store. Too bad I'm low on ammo right now.  

Your sick!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Obviously very few ARFCOM people are in the area.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
And I have the dope all done on my 308 bolt gun all the way to 1000m too!

"Say hello to my little 175g friend!"
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
[Francis]All I know is I finally get to kill somebody[/Francis]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Any arfcommers down there fighting the bad guys would be at serious risk of having their rifles "commandeered" by the cops.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#7]
And that falls under the corollary and dogma of "Get Both"............only I would add in this instance "Get Many"!!! Because if they commandeer one, I will have at least 5 or 6 more to replace that one

Quoted:
Any arfcommers down there fighting the bad guys would be at serious risk of having their rifles "commandeered" by the cops.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No because if you go armed, you are probably going to get shot by the police or NG.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess the best I can do is hope that some of these evacuees to Texas start rioting, or maybe there'll be a riot over gas prices.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe they could just set it up so that you pay to get into the city with all the ammo and the firearm/arms of your choice that you can carry.  Hell, why not set up a license system, pass out tags and whatnot.  You'd raise money for relief efforts and satisfy the urges of some arfcommers at the same time.  Not saying that I'd be in line to do it, but hey, who am I to stop a "fund raiser"?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL and...

"Burt Reynolds"  

Go get 'em Andy!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, we ought to get a bunch of guys together and fight those horrible filthy gangs.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

A true AFR'er would be able to loan the officers some rifles and ammo, and have plenty to spare.

(not speaking of myself, unfortunately)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Not me, now don't get me wrong, if I lived down there I would be doing a big of target practice, but I like everything normal and everyone in peace so given the options I would rather this not happen and I think most people would agree.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#15]
4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top