Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 3:18:16 PM EDT
I had a really weird dream last night (I'll leave out the details since it was sexual...don't worry, it was a heterosexual dream, just weird). Got me thinking, what's the weirdest dream you've had? Doesn't have to be sexual, in fact it would probably be better if it wasn't.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The one were I had sex with my X.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh man, I'm remembering that time when some guy posted that he had a recurring dream of having sex with his father.

ETA:  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not telling. Some are just to wierd to repeat.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#5]

What's the weirdest dream you've had?

Well, I had a dream last night that Madonna was the Democratic nominee for Pres in '08...I forgot who her running mate was.  The Republicans nominated some black guy, forgot which black guy, but he wasn't wearing a shirt, maybe it was JC Watts, and Quayle was the VP nominee.

Pretty weird.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh man, I'm remembering that time when some guy posted that he had a recurring dream of having sex with his father.

ETA:  

Wow...that is weird...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I dreamed I was a dog
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:23:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I was having this horrible dream about a major U.S. population and cultural center being wiped off the map while I felt a growing sense of dread that lawlessness was spreading my way . . . and I then realized I couldn't wake up because I wasn't dreaming.

Other than that?  The scariest dream I ever had was that The Count from Sesame Street tried to suck my numbers.  I am a mathematician by trade so this is a horrifying prospect.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What's the weirdest dream you've had?

Well, I had a dream last night that Madonna was the Democratic nominee for Pres in '08...I forgot who her running mate was.  The Republicans nominated some black guy, forgot which black guy, but he wasn't wearing a shirt, maybe it was JC Watts, and Quayle was the VP nominee.

Pretty weird.

Now, what would be really weird is if you were attracted to either one...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I dreamed I was a dog

lol...what breed?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#11]
girl i used to work with named janice. big round titties and a kewpie doll mouth made to suck dick all night long. i dreamed we were in bed together, both dressed in business clothes, we were going over paperwork and acting like total professionals...man, i woke up in a cold sweat from that one!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I will always remember the dream about the robot monster chasing me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I dream about eating a giant marshmallow. I wake up and someon'e stolen my pillow!

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:28:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I had a dream that Arfcom got overran by trolls.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I had a dream that Arfcom got overran by trolls.

That's no dream. That's reality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I used to have dreams maybe 3 times a year or so where I was getting jumped and when I pulled out my pistol I would try to fire but the gun was empty or the bullets were in the magazine backwards or the bullets would fall harmlessly out the front of the barrel. Really scary.

Then I stopped having violent dreams.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I used to have dreams maybe 3 times a year or so where I was getting jumped and when I pulled out my pistol I would try to fire but the gun was empty or the bullets were in the magazine backwards or the bullets would fall harmlessly out the front of the barrel. Really scary.

I have had similar dreams...where I was fighting off a home invasion with an AR and the bullets were doing nothing to the intruders...they just kept coming...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have had similar dreams...where I was fighting off a home invasion with an AR and the bullets were doing nothing to the intruders...they just kept coming...

Yeah I know! Same thing! You think it means anything?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#19]
They are always in the shape of movies.

Julie Andrews and Jeffery Hunter were starring in one.
I’m going to ignore most of the movie plot.  Suffice it to say that both Andrews and Hunter were inmates in a Concentration Camp.  And eventually, towards the end of the dream, an alligator shows up, crawling into the scene.  Hunter yells to Andrews,”Don’t hurt it; it’s my Auntie”.  “Your Auntie?” asks Julie.  “Yeah”, Jeffrey replies with a wicked gleam in his eyes, “It’s my Auntie Bellum!”
And with those last four words uttered I fell out of bed and woke up.  Auntie Bellum?  Yikes!

Of course there is my “Sam Wheat” dream.  In short a ghost inhabits another person’s body.  To cut to the chase, the dumber the person is, the stronger that person gets.  There is a scene where Sam Wheat picks up a fully loaded railroad tanker car and throws it into orbit.  The Incredible Hulk is a wimp compared to Sam Wheat.
The problem is that Sam Wheat is about the dumbest dream I ever had.  I hated it.

Of course there was this dream where I’m watching the TV.  The program is an Italian Sword and Sandals flick like they made during the early 1960’s.  The scene goes to an Arena of some sort.  You see a heavily muscled fighter near a set of doubled doors.  And you hear the announcer go, drawn out in the best possible form, “In honor of his retirement from the Ring, the Fighter Barbosa, sells his soul to Lucifer!”  The doors close, and then a few second later the doors reopen and the crowd gasps in horror at the hideous thing that Barbosa has become.  And in the dream I close my eyes too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#20]
My wierdest recent dream. I am wandering these sewers and this 10 foot monster jumps at me and starts singing Taproot - Calling.

Turns out the radio was on. My brain was just making the weird monster sing. Listen to the song, it seems like 2 people are talking back and forth. This was literally the dialogue in the dream, lol.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#21]
I had a nice dream recently my dad had a 23mm ZSU cannon in his garage and ammo he imported through Bulgaria.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I know! Same thing! You think it means anything?

Well, I think it might mean that I talked to a couple too many Vietnam Vets at the range who told me stories about that "damn mouse gun" lol...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#23]
I had a dream about myself and 3 women.....

Max
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I had a dream about myself and 3 women.....

Max

All three of them used to be married to you, right?  And they wanted more alimony...

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I have the weirdest dreams every night. Usually (90% + of the time) my dreams are just too weird to even describe. Here are just a few examples of dreams I had that made enough sense for me to write about:

The earliest dream I can recollect was basically me being on the set of Mister Rogers. There was a radiator 20 feet away from me, with Catpain Hook standing next to it. He opened a valve and sprayed mustardy-type stuff all over me.

My only occuring nighmare during childhood (which only came when I got sick during the night) was nothing more than two mental images: one was a telephone pole wire with birds on it (when I saw that I felt "thin"), and the other was what I can only describe as a couple man-sized piles of poo sitting around playing poker or something (when I saw that I felt "heavy"). Don't know why it was a nightmare, I guess it had something to do with always being sick at the time.

One of my more recent (within the last year) dreams involved me on the first day of high school, trying to find my classes. The school was huge (and, of course, had an incredibly odd layout) and every time I got to a class I was a half hour late. Then, while searching, the fire alarm went off. For the fire drill, we all went to a big commons area and went through a glass door. On the other side was the front 30 or so feet of a 747 just waiting to evacuate us (no wings or anything, just the nose section), but you had to go through a McDonald's playland tube maze thing to get in. Once we were all strapped into these weird seats that tilted forward, the 1/7th of a 747 started rolling away from the school at 2 mph to evacuate us.

Remember, these dreams were chosen because they made the MOST sense.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:44:48 PM EDT
[#26]

When I was in high school, I had a dream that I was throwing a matress across my room.  In the morning, I woke up to find I was sleeping on the box springs...

My matress was over by the closet.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Every dream I have is weird.

Must be the Effexor
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

ETA:  

The one in my sig?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Forgot to clean my guns after a day of shooting and dreamed i was attacked by monsters ,i went to fire at them and my guns were coroded by thick green stuff.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:34:29 AM EDT
[#30]
I think I am dreaming that I am reading this post.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:44:51 AM EDT
[#31]
I had a dream in Kuwait(in between scud attacks) that I was standing within sight of a Patriot battery when a scud missle came directly at me. The Patriot battery turned, locked on the missle, and fired a big green and blue missle shaped ballon. The scud continued on it's course, and I woke up right before the impact. Within two minutes the whistles were blowing outside, and we were all up and headed for the bunkers.

Doxycycline will fuck your dreams up. After a few nights of that, I opted to take my chances with malaria.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:40:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I was in my parent's front yard watching several U.F.O.'s dart around the Eastern sky.  I was also aware that my parents and sister were down the street at another house celebrating my sister's birthday.

Suddenly, I realized the U.F.O.'s I had been watching were really angels and then I heard an ear-shattering trumpet blast and then chorus of trumpets began playing.  

A long procession of angels, in an almost military formation, came marching out of the Eastern sky and behind them all was Jesus, completely filling the sky.

As I watched him, his pure white robe turned blood red and then I woke up.  

The next day, just out of curiosity I looked at a calendar and my sister's birthday (several months away) was going to be on Easter Sunday that year!  

Many of my dreams are more bizzare than this.  And I dream in color (amazed that anyone would say they don't) and in fact, my dreams are every bit as real as my waking time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top