Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 3:16:06 PM EDT
For my 3936th post I give you a New Tin Foil Hat

Story below. . . read on.

Go ahead......................................... . . . read :

Well I'm guessing about all of you have had or at least seen one of the D'igiorno's (sp?nazis?)  Frozen Pizza from your local grocery store.  Certain pizzas from their line come with a Heat Shield Ring (aluminum -----pronounced: Al You Men E umm) to use when cooking the pizza.  Well a couple nights ago our baby girl finds her way into the kitchen after dinner and gets this thing off the counter and  'Wa La' . . . she starts wearing it like a hat.

*With all the Hurricane/gasoline/cop bashing/racist crap going on I hope that we've lightened your "sky is falling" day some.  

Carry On
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
that's not going to stop the mind controlling black helicopters and it's certainly not stopping the aliens
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
OH, the humanity!  Start them young and they'll never recover.  Poor kid will need years of therapy just to make her way in the world normally!
OBTW I wonder if she gets better reception than the other neighborhood kids when watching Sesame Street, Teletubbies or Barney the Dinosaur?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
that's not going to stop the mind controlling black helicopters and it's certainly not stopping the aliens

Yeah it will. It's in a ring, that will short circuit the mind control rays. The aliens wouldn't be able to read her mind either. They'd see that hat and be like "WTF?" and just leave her alone for the creative amusement she gave them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#5]
that isn't going to work..........this however should be a sticky on the top of GD, "survival"  forums

zapatopi.net/afdb/#1
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#6]
quijanos,

That isn't a "tinfoiler" that is a Princess

Made grandpa's day

GM
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

for that you will need this

www.stopabductions.com/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top