Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 2:20:37 PM EDT
Ok..here lately things have gotten extremely CRAZY! Please provide a list of what phrases, words, abbreviations, compounds, spellings..etc. that would result in a THREAD LOCK, MEMBERSHIP GONE etc.

This is not meant to start anything..just need some ground rules. It appears even responding to valid questions is leaving people facing the wrath..
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Post #4?
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back whom ever you are.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not like that..I have prowled for a while but never used it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]
That smiley has a "black" eye.  Your a racist!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok..here lately things have gotten extremely CRAZY! Please provide a list of what phrases, words, abbreviations, compounds, spellings..etc. that would result in a THREAD LOCK, MEMBERSHIP GONE etc.

This is not meant to start anything..just need some ground rules. It appears even responding to valid questions is leaving people facing the wrath..

examples of stuff that is out of the norm?  

EPOCH
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's not like that..I have prowled for a while but never used it.

Ok.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd write the t word, but then I'd be banned
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That smiley has a "black" eye.  Your a racist!

Yup a regular

IBTKKK

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#9]
An example may be:

An AfriXXX American male carrying a TV from a store...he may be called a LXXter.
When you mix water and flour...it makes BRXXD.

It's just this sort of crazy locking thing I cannot understand. I know people act like wierdo's and stuff...but I have seen valid discussions that resulted in Locks???

Just trying to understand the reasoning behind the situation...I know that the COC basically affords the site the ability to justify anything...however there has to be some rhyme to the reason.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#10]
CoC

How about that as a starter. If you follow that page, you should do fine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Locked at thread author's request.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top