Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:27:13 PM EDT
I am really starting to think that reporter on FOX has some issue's with AK-47's.

He said it at least 5 times in one sentence and anytime he is giving the chance says it again? I am sure they are using other guns too but the AK-47 is the only one worth mentioning i guess
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Which sounds scarier:

"Gangs of thugs with AK-47 Assault Rifles."
"Gangs of thugs with Howa 1500 .308s"

That's how they decide what to report.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly feel the media are doing everything they can to make this a gun issue.
(checking foil, shiny side out? check)
I also would not be surprised if local LE who are antigun told the reporter it was an AK. I wonder somethimes if even some of or any of the shooting incidents actually occured and were reported for sensationalism or an agenda.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Next thing you will hear is they stole all the AKs from Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]
What is Sad is thet Shepard Smith is from Mississippi.  He should know better.  He did go to Ole Miss.....maybe that explains it.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I have seen more news crews handing out water and saving people rather than saying "AK47"
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
gangs with .50 cals are sure to be roaming soon!! or is that only on ABC??
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Well FOX at least is not attacking everyone from the president on down to the mayor and I have watched CNN outright LIE on more than one occasion regarding this tragedy. baiting officials in press confrences and now you've got Ol' Grumpy (jack Cafferty) saying that its a race issue. The media as a whole (fox included) is hypeing this whole thing and jumping one every rumor and inuendo they can find.  They will not rest until as usual they BECOME the story.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top