Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:23:14 PM EDT
I've just learned from one of my patrolmen that just returned from New Orleans, that there are snipers on top of the charity hospital.  They've looted and are burning the Oakwood Mall.  Once again they have killed police officers, this time Gretna Police Department lost 4 officers, slain in the line of duty.

Now I ask you gentle people out there, do rational, normal people do this??  Fuck no!!!  Savages do this, and once the armed forces arrive I hope they raze the remnants of New Orleans, La and kill off every looting, murdering, raping, savage left in that son of a bitch.

I am a police leiutenant and a former US Marine.  They have declared war on society in general and the police in specific and it's time to take the gloves off and deal them the blow they need to be dealt.

It is the war that society thought never  would come.  It is time to square yourselves away and protect your own.  Anarchy is reigning supreme in New Orleans.  Until such time as they can regain control, the repercussions will be felt for many years to come across this nation.  Nothing is going north on the Mississippi River and you can bet your least dollar that that is going to effect everyone of us.  Gas prices are already on the rise and in case you haven't learned this before you will learn this now.  The USA depends in the oil in the Gulf of Mexico.  All of it is brought into refineries in New Orleans, and since the savages have control of New Orleans, all of America will pay in the end.

This is not the ravings of a crazy person, this is the God's honest truth from someone who has seen the devastation and death.  It has been compared to Somalia, only with water.  I personally know soldiers who have just come back from Afghanistan and are part of National Guard units.  They say that New Orleans is by far the worst combat zone they have ever seen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
hear hear
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've just learned from one of my patrolmen that just returned from New Orleans, that there are snipers on top of the charity hospital.  They've looted and are burning the Oakwood Mall.  Once again they have killed police officers, this time Gretna Police Department lost 4 officers, slain in the line of duty.

Now I ask you gentle people out there, do rational, normal people do this??  Fuck no!!!  Savages do this, and once the armed forces arrive I hope they raze the remnants of New Orleans, La and kill off every looting, murdering, raping, savage left in that son of a bitch.

I am a police leiutenant and a former US Marine.  They have declared war on society in general and the police in specific and it's time to take the gloves off and deal them the blow they need to be dealt.

It is the war that society thought never  would come.  It is time to square yourselves away and protect your own.  Anarchy is reigning supreme in New Orleans.  Until such time as they can regain control, the repercussions will be felt for many years to come across this nation.  Nothing is going north on the Mississippi River and you can bet your least dollar that that is going to effect everyone of us.  Gas prices are already on the rise and in case you haven't learned this before you will learn this now.  The USA depends in the oil in the Gulf of Mexico.  All of it is brought into refineries in New Orleans, and since the savages have control of New Orleans, all of America will pay in the end.

This is not the ravings of a crazy person, this is the God's honest truth from someone who has seen the devastation and death.  It has been compared to Somalia, only with water.  I personally know soldiers who have just come back from Afghanistan and are part of National Guard units.  They say that New Orleans is by far the worst combat zone they have ever seen.

Dear God, I am sorry to hear about the slain officers.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I say we dust off, ...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The only pity I feel is for myself, due to the fact that I can't go down there and waste a few of them personally. They are fucking terrorists in my book.

-Storm

ETA, and pity for those who are trying to help down there....I really feel for them.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunately, the first time CNN broadcasts the shooting of a poor, unfortunate urban youth trying to feed his family with and AK-47 and a big screen TV, there will undoubtedly be riots in the streets of America.  Welcome to the Race War.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I cannot believe I am typing this......I agree with you 100%.

4 officers were killed?

Damn, that pisses me off.
Those guy's could have been caring for their families, instead of helping those asses.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, the first time CNN broadcasts the shooting of a poor, unfortunate urban youth trying to feed his family with and AK-47 and a big screen TV, there will undoubtedly be riots in the streets of America.  Welcome to the Race War.  

Well maybe not. Some dumb asses here keep claiming a lot of the looters are white, so as long as a white looter gets offed everything should be just fine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

while i feel your anger i must say you must be a youngster... i remember the 60s wats, la or whever, rodney king more recently.. burn baby burn...

nothing much has changed in the last 40 years or so except the excuses to riot..

and edit to say this.. learn an IMPORTANT lesson... you DO NOT want to live in a area with a large population of chronically poor people.. especially if that area is a potential disaster area.. earthquake, flood, hurricane or whatever....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Dear Doom,
Thanks for sharing.
What you say is gospel truth...I know it for a fact. That,s why I had to leave
my home 6 years ago--Nola

This shit did not happen in 1966 when my dad was keeping the peace in Nola--NOPD

It's a fuckin, crying shame
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#11]
They are scavengers feeding off the carcus of New Orleans. As with rabid dogs, all this scum should be shot on sight and their bodies hung from posts outside the city.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Not surprised, and yes, those kind of people ARE savages.

If you don't think so, well denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#13]
(BHD)
Can we shoot now?

New Orleans looks more like Mogadishu every day.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Whats that one line about game over and a nuke from orbit?

Is that fitting here?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The only thing that makes me feel better for a second is to think about "renegade"
teams of "anyone" bringing the scum to "Ultimate Justice"
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not disputing your claim.

But keep in mind that there have been many, many reports of savagery, sniping, hospital attacks that turned out to be false. Several have been associated with Charity Hosp. in which SWAT/SF teams were sent there multiple times and didn't find any problems. Likewise, there has been plenty of stuff that hasn't been reported in the media.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Stay safe. All of you are in our prayers.

I wish I was still an LEO.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#18]
These things happen.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I've been reading posts about this and this is the first thread I feel worthy of posting in.

My prayers go out to the lost officers and those still trying to do their duty.

doom....you make a lot of sense

It's a very sad time for you guys over there.

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Are those punks related to the terrorists in the Mid-East? Shooting rescuers shows Haji mentality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I hereby call on Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton to go into New Orleans and minister to their flock.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#22]
So very true.  I just posted in the "FOR SHAME!!!" thread a few minutes ago, but it was trashed before I could hit submit.  

I lived through Hurricane Andrew in Miami and the 4 storms in 45 days last year.  Many people (millions) in Miami and central Florida went without power, food or water for a few days if not weeks in each.  I don't recall the residents of Miami, many of whom are very poor too, rioting, raping, looting, shooting police and rescue workers, robbing and stealing weapons and acting like thugs and savages.

Unfortunately in NO, the actions of a few are deystroying the hopes of help for the many.  These people, regardless of race or color are acting like the gangsters and warlords of Mogadishu (sp).  And the elderly, the sick, the poor and the helpless citizens of NO are the ones paying for it.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So very true.  I just posted in the "FOR SHAME!!!" thread a few minutes ago, but it was trashed before I could hit submit.  

I lived through Hurricane Andrew in Miami and the 4 storms in 45 days last year.  Many people (millions) in Miami and central Florida went without power, food or water for a few days if not weeks in each.  I don't recall the residents of Miami, many of whom are very poor too, rioting, raping, looting, shooting police and rescue workers, robbing and stealing weapons and acting like thugs and savages.

Unfortunately in NO, the actions of a few are deystroying the hopes of help for the many.  These people, regardless of race or color are acting like the gangsters and warlords of Mogadishu (sp).  And the elderly, the sick, the poor and the helpless citizens of NO are the ones paying for it.  

I live in Cent. Florida. There was nothing but neighbors helping each other here
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well maybe not. Some dumb asses here keep claiming a lot of the looters are white, so as long as a white looter gets offed everything should be just fine.

Dude, how much time and manpower do you think the can afford to waste looking for him?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live in Cent. Florida. There was nothing but neighbors helping each other here

I live in Daytona Beach and our area was hit very hard...nothing but neighbors helping neighbors here too.  When I got done helping one person, I moved on to the next.  That is what everybody did.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I hereby call on Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton to go into New Orleans and minister to their flock.

Amen

Here is a situation wher those two "gentlemen" actually could be doing some good and they are no where around.

Rev. Jessie is down in South America rubbing elbows with the Comunists and Sharpton is posing for photos whit the Sheanan woman.

I just dont get it.

echo6
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The only pity I feel is for myself, due to the fact that I can't go down there and waste a few of them personally. They are fucking terrorists in my book.

-Storm

ETA, and pity for those who are trying to help down there....I really feel for them.

+1 Down with the criminals
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Some dumb asses here keep claiming a lot of the looters are white, so as long as a white looter gets offed everything should be just fine.

I have not seen ANY white looters.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#29]
IBTPCL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
They are scavengers feeding off the carcus of New Orleans. As with rabid dogs, all this scum should be shot on sight and their bodies hung from posts outside the city.

Hey now...we don't want to act like ROPers...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.  Gotta go ahead and agree.  If a white guy gets offed it'll be okay, but if some darker skinned fella gets it, it will be because he was black, and not just a looting rapist.  

I am not a closet racist, I am only calling it as I see it.  When you've done the kind of work that I and many other public servants do, those of you who called us racists may change you minds about race and the actions of some people.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#32]
FWIW, had the mayor & the governor come out and said on Day 1, "looters will be shot", we would not be seeing the extent of this mess.

28 years ago, Johnstown (PA) got flooded and the first thing the mayor did was lay down the law (specifically stating, "anyone looting will be shot") - and the (would be) looters listened.

Now the governor is talking about how hacked off  she is at the violence, when it was within her capability to take action and preempt it.

Hope the good guys (from all forces, local, state & military) can stay safe and maybe kick some thug ass in the process.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#33]
There is a serious lesson here about who is civilized and who is not...but as usual, the Politically Correct crowd will not allow the discussion of the truth...some people behave as savages and must be dealt with accordingly.  In this case, I am truly disappointed in the African American communityof New Orleans. What happened to civilized behavior?  The truth hurts sometimes......
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Some dumb asses here keep claiming a lot of the looters are white, so as long as a white looter gets offed everything should be just fine.

thats cuz they  have been killed already  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Whats that one line about game over and a nuke from orbit?

Is that fitting here?

Hudson: Let's just bug out and call it even, OK? What are we talking about this for?
Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Hudson: Fuckin' A...
Burke: Ho-ho-hold on one second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
Ripley: They can *bill* me.

[the drop-ship crashes]
Hudson: Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
Burke: Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats cuz they  have been killed already  

I say we get a few vans with some of our SHTF gear and go down there and restore some order vigilante style.  Anybody got a van?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#37]
... ...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I can't get in anymore detail due to OPSEC, but some major airborne firepower is being brought in.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#40]
doom1430,

Not that you need to be told, but shoot first and ask questions later.  

Just curious, what kind of FMJ ammo do you have (you mentioned it in your other thread)?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I can't get in anymore detail due to OPSEC, but some major airborne firepower is being brought in.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Do you have the names of the fallen officers? I am trying to find out and I saw the CNN report of the hospital convoy being sniped and have heard the reports of helicopters being shot at....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I finally saw about 3 or 4 yesterday evening.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Wow.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#46]
If this is true, all I can say is WOW, maybe we need to ship weapons and ammo along with other supplies.

BUT, I find it hard to believe if there were actually 4 LEOs killed, it would be all over the news...

If I'm wrong, about that, I'll apologize, but I need to see some hard news to believe it...

(the 4 dead LEOs part, not the breakdown of society part)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#47]
The application of ruthless, violent firepower is the only thing they, the savages, won't challenge.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
The application of ruthless, violent firepower is the only thing they, the savages, won't challenge.

It works the same with the ROP'ers...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

+1
I don't care about their race, what they did for a living, how old they are, what their life was like before the storm...they need to be shot for what they are doing! I say send in SWAT teams, millitary snipers, whatever needed to take those people out. It makes me sick!

And the looting...If I was a cop, I'd have no problem letting people take food and water. BUT BIG SCREEN TV's! BAGS OF NIKE SHOES! STACKS OF CD'S!!! WTF???? What the heck are you gonna do with a flat screen in a city without power for the next few months??? FREAKING IDIOTS!

And on top of all this they are popping off shots at people that are only there to help them??? F#$K UM! Either roll in with full force and take them all out or just pull out and let their stupidity kill them.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
If this is true, all I can say is WOW, maybe we need to ship weapons and ammo along with other supplies.

BUT, I find it hard to believe if there were actually 4 LEOs killed, it would be all over the news...

If I'm wrong, about that, I'll apologize, but I need to see some hard news to believe it...

(the 4 dead LEOs part, not the breakdown of society part)

Yeah, he's probably lying.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top