Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 11:22:09 AM EDT
If we are angry and DU is angry about the lack of control, I would think the inner city people are VERY close to losing it right now. They will blame the government and society for this. They will say it is because they are black.

How long until the demonstrations in other cities? How long until the anger is vented in the other cities? How long until some windows are smashed and shoes are stolen in Seattle?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]
it's just easier to play the race card.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If we are angry and DU is angry about the lack of control, I would think the inner city people are VERY close to losing it right now. They will blame the government and society for this. They will say it is because they are black.

. . and the restof America will reply "No, it's because you're ignorant, insolent pieces of shit who declined a free bus ride out of the city before the hurricane hit. Now get back in your cells. It's time for the evening headcount."
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

How long until the demonstrations in other cities? How long until the anger is vented in the other cities? How long until some windows are smashed and shoes are stolen in Seattle?

i wondered about that too. especially if they start shooting looters or if there are any police "brutality" claims. i doubt it would take much to get things rolling in st loius or chicago.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

. . and the restof America will reply "No, it's because you're ignorant, insolent pieces of shit who declined a free bus ride out of the city before the hurricane hit. Now get back in your cells. It's time for the evening headcount."

Amen
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#5]

How long until the other shoe drops?

87 minutes!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Classic!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
By "the other shoe" I figured you meant another hurricane.

It IS very early in the season, still. More to come.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
By "the other shoe" I figured you meant another hurricane.

It IS very early in the season, still. More to come.

No, I meant the rest of the response.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top