Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 11:00:08 AM EDT
Got the 100% accountability call, whoever can, show up before 3pm today. More to follow.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:03:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Affirm.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#3]
If I show up in war paint with lots of guns and "Looter Shooter" spray painted on the side of my truck, will they let me come too?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If I show up in war paint with lots of guns and "Looter Shooter" spray painted on the side of my truck, will they let me come too?

If so pick up me on the way.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Eh?
I'm a fulltimer at a logistics unit, we've been keeping an eye out but received nothing more than a Warning order for individual movement.

You an MP or Engineer perhaps?

NTM
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#6]
CAV. I heard 450 total from CA. 1 score +  from my trp, not sure how from the other trps. They are leaving tonight. Turns out I'm not going due to a school slot i fought long and hard for. Prayers for my bros headed downrange!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If so pick up me on the way.

Me too!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, if you go, I have a small favor to ask.  Bring me back a head with a hole in the forehead and a gold tooth in the mouth. A full gold or platinum grill would be nice but I'm not choosey.  I'll take care of the fleshing and drying part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top